Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Mitchum & Jane Greer movies

ElCid

Out of the Past (1947) Dec. 21 and then The Big Steal (1949), Dec. 29, both with Mitchum & Greer. 

OOTP is considered one of the classic film noirs, whereas TBS is an entertaining mystery/comedy.

They are good showings of Jane Greers range as an actress, as well as Robert Mitchum.

Both are well worth watching, but TBS is probably my favorite movie.

• Like 3

I haven't seen The Big Steal in quite some time, but I remember noticing that Ramon Novarro had not aged well. Maybe it was the moustache. He was around 50 at the time. This was a guy who was very good-looking at the start of his career. Incredibly, though, in his last few television appearances in the 1960s, he seemed to regain his looks.

I haven't seen The Big Steal in quite some time, but I remember noticing that Ramon Novarro had not aged well. Maybe it was the moustache. He was around 50 at the time. This was a guy who was very good-looking at the start of his career. Incredibly, though, in his last few television appearances in the 1960s, he seemed to regain his looks.

Good make-up, camera and lighting have done marvels with many actors.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings