Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Great American Pastime

Did anyone here ever see the Great american pastime starring tommy ewell and ann miller on last night? it was just on last night and i set the recorder but tcm must have been behind because I am missing the last couple of minutes of it and therefore didn't see the ending.

Tom Ewell's team winds up beating his son's team when the "shy" boy steals home. The camera goes back to Ewell sitting on the recliner telling the story and feeling depressed. His wife calls fo him to come into the kitchen and eveyone is there throwing him a surprise party. They than tell him he did such a good job with the baseball team that now he is the new scout leader for the upcoming Boys Scouts season. He tells them he likes scouting and his wife cringes. The End!

oh thank you for replying. I recorded up to the part with him in the chair and it stops right when he starts talking about his wife.

For some reason, I forgot to set the recorder to a few minutes over. Luckily, while I was lying in bed, I remembered that I wanted to record this. So i got up half asleep and didn't even remember to record it a few minutes over the normal time.