Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump vs. the Press/Media

Quote...

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/us/politics/trump-threatens-retaliation-against-comey-warns-he-may-cancel-press-briefings.html?_r=0

They still use tapes??

Sony102.jpg

I always wondered what happened to Rose Mary Woods' tape recorder. They don't make them like that anymore.

The Arkansas White House Hillbilly as Press Secretary

When will this Domestic Terrorism end for the White House Press Corps?

Y'know.....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders reminds me of a few BIKER CHICKS I knew back in "the day".  I mean, she has the LOOK.  ;)

AND the demeanor!

Sepiatone

I always wondered what happened to Rose Mary Woods' tape recorder. They don't make them like that anymore.

Maybe it is in the Nixon Library?  Or the Smithsonian?

Would it be such a bad thing if they got rid of the WH Press Briefings altogether?  It's just three minutes of Trump propaganda followed by lie after lie anyway?

Is the press really supposed to keep quiet about these obvious whoppers just because Huckabee and Spicer are "nice."?

I could do without the Trump surrogates that are paid to do ridiculous push-back on the news programs too.

• Like 1

Would it be such a bad thing if they got rid of the WH Press Briefings altogether?  It's just three minutes of Trump propaganda followed by lie after lie anyway?

Is the press really supposed to keep quiet about these obvious whoppers just because Huckabee and Spicer are "nice."?

I could do without the Trump surrogates that are paid to do ridiculous push-back on the news programs too.

Are you sure you could do without the Trump surrogates and their ridiculous comments as well as those lies from the WH Press briefings?

Based on your frequent postings here related to the above,  what would you do with all that extra free time.  :lol:

Are you sure you could do without the Trump surrogates and their ridiculous comments as well as those lies from the WH Press briefings?

Based on your frequent postings here related to the above,  what would you do with all that extra free time.  :lol:

I could do without them, yes.  Unfortunately his actions would still give me plenty to post about.

I wondered what others thought about the idea of no press briefings considering how useless they are.

I could definitely live without the lie-spouting mugs of Sean, Kelly Anne, Huckabee-Sanders, etc. But I couldn't live without Melissa McCarthy as Sean, etc.

• Like 2

I could do without them, yes. Unfortunately his actions would still give me plenty to post about.

I wondered what others thought about the idea of no press briefings considering how useless they are.

The press conferences may be BS, but what's so fascinating about this Administration is all the really substantial information we're getting from inside the White House.

The reporters are informed and well-informed by people who are where the action is.

The reason the journalists clash so much with the Trump surrogates and spokespeople is because they actually know what's going on inside the White House and Mar-A-Lago-- the journalists are better informed than Trump's own mouthpieces.

The only time in my life time that I can remember so many professional Washington Insiders blabbing their guts out was during the Vietnam War.

The Trump White House doesn't have leaks; it's being Carried Away by a Tsunami of disaffected anti-Trump insiders.

• Like 3

If they could BAG what they say, they'd make BILLIONS  selling it to farmers come planting time!

THEN they'd be able to off-set the loss in revenue when giving fat cats those big tax breaks.  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 2

One journalist on a Sunday show said that the press briefings were still important if only to make known to the public by pushback that nothing is to be believed from the WH.

What a surprise!  Where was everyone during the campaign when Trump was getting a free pass for his pathological lies on a daily basis?

• Like 3

One journalist on a Sunday show said that the press briefings were still important if only to make known to the public by pushback that nothing is to be believed from the WH.

What a surprise!  Where was everyone during the campaign when Trump was getting a free pass for his pathological lies on a daily basis?

simple. the mainstream media like every other bunch of liberal egg suckers in sight didn't think trump could pull it off!

:lol:

How Media Consolidation Threatens Democracy: 857 Channels (and Nothing On)

Trump's FCC plans to continue a decades-long, lobbyist-backed effort to allow media consolidation, helping corporate bottom lines but hurting independent journalism.

"Earlier this week, we wrote about a pending deal between Sinclair Broadcasting and Tribune Media. Sinclair hopes to buy Tribune, a move that will allow the company to broadcast news to 70 percent of Americans.....

....The company’s DC office produces conservative commentary and news segments that paint Republicans in a favorable light, and distributes them to local stations around the country. Some worry that Sinclair hopes to create a competitor to Fox News, operating out of local television stations across America....

...And it assures that some issues — issues in which corporate America is uninterested — go uncovered, while some voices — particularly female, minority and immigrant voices — rarely make it into print or onto the airwaves....

.....Even though many people now get their news online, a recent Pew Research Center study found that 57 percent of Americans get their news from television, 25 percent from radio and 20 percent from newspapers. Further, many online outlets are owned or funded by the same large media corporations......

http://billmoyers.com/story/media-consolidation-should-anyone-care/

simple. the mainstream media like every other bunch of liberal egg suckers in sight didn't think trump could pull it off!

:lol:

Well now Trump supporter Ann Coulter is saying that Trump's presidency has been a disaster so far.  Trump is going to start hemorrhaging supporters as he continues his chaotic presidency.  With Trump and his surrogates becoming more and more obvious as the liars they are, the scariness really kicks in when the crisis is not coming from the WH, but comes North Korea or some other unstable dictator, now that our own unstable dictator has lost all credibility with everything he utters. 

• Like 2

H06_Trump_Lavrov_Kislyak.jpg

"Hey. guys, I'm a reality TV Star! Remember that old show I've Got A Secret? Wait'll ya hear this!"

HAIL EMPERROR!!!

How can a man so rich be so stupid?- - oh, he inherited the money and got a free ride with credit from Banks and bankruptcy from the courts.

• Like 2

And I'd almost forgotten what a professional, intelligent, sophisticated and good-looking President looked like.

Yes, that was My President.

Yes, the good old days when you didnt have to worry day to day about who was in charge or what new scandal was breaking.........

• Like 2

How can a man so rich be so stupid?- - oh, he inherited the money and got a free ride with credit from Banks and bankruptcy from the courts.

LOL.

• Like 1

Chris MurphyVerified account @ChrisMurphyCT 3h3 hours ago

Chris Murphy Retweeted Jerome Corsi

I want to throw up. @POTUS has granted legitimacy to a group that believes Sandy Hook was a hoax carried out by paid actors.

Chris Murphy added,

DAcDi_kW0AA7UXx.jpg
Jerome Corsi @jerome_corsi
Jerome Corsi, Washington Bureau Chief, http://Infowars.com . We have WH PRESS CREDENTIALS. I'm in WH May 22, 2017
616 replies 7,383 retweets 9,105 likes

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Infowars launches $200,000 contest to pay fans wearing “CNN is ISIS” t-shirts on TV

The rules of the contest are fairly simple: $1,000 prize for anyone who is seen on TV with a “CNN is ISIS” t-shirt or sign; $2,500 prize for anyone who is seen on TV with a “CNN is ISIS sign” and who also is heard saying, Infowars.com.

http://www.salon.com/2017/06/03/infowars-launches-200000-contest-to-pay-fans-wearing-cnn-is-isis-t-shirts-on-tv/

:blink: