Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump vs. the Press/Media

"President Donald Trump tweeted on Sunday morning a roughly-edited video of himself tackling and repeatedly punching a figure with the CNN logo over its face, in his latest attack against the mainstream news media....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/president-trump-tweets-wwe-video-himself-attacking-cnn-n779031?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_np

:rolleyes:

whatta great july 4th holiday weekend this is...

although a mock video, we see our great new president beat the sheet out of cnn who have no sense of humor. I do...

:lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBRbc05wUM4

whatta great july 4th holiday weekend this is...

although a mock video, we see our great new president beat the sheet out of cnn who have no sense of humor. I do...

:lol:

CNN fired Griffin for her joke.  Trump suporters didn't find that particularly funny.

So when some idiot follower decides to go after a journalist because of some misguided loyalty to your idiot president, that will be funny too?

What a complete joke Trump is.  Complete utter joke.

• Like 2

SHE DIDNT.

Depends on how one defines a face lift;   Joe mentioned that his wife had skin removed from around her chin.   Either way it doesn't really matter;  Trump is an immature clown.

• Like 1

CNN is reporting that the Trump Tweet where he takes down a CNN person WWF style may have originated in an anti-Semitic website.  The WH will not say where Trump got it from.

Is this the kind of web sites that the POTUS trolls?

Just like trump's Hilary Clinton Star of David Cash picture which Trump got from an anti semitic web site.

Good investigative reporting!

• Like 1

For a network that has been accused of having an agenda against Trump rather than just reporting Trump as he is, it is disappointing that they have not been covering the nationwide protests against his presidency.  If these protests were occurring in Britain against the sitting government the BBC would be all over them.

• Like 2

For a network that has been accused of having an agenda against Trump rather than just reporting Trump as he is, it is disappointing that they have not been covering the nationwide protests against his presidency.  If these protests were occurring in Britain against the sitting government the BBC would be all over them.

CNN isn't covering the impeachment protest?    Wow,  if true that is very surprising.    What are they covering?  Just the tweet stories? 

CNN is reporting that the Trump Tweet where he takes down a CNN person WWF style may have originated in an anti-Semitic website. The WH will not say where Trump got it from.

Is this the kind of web sites that the POTUS trolls?

Just like trump's Hilary Clinton Star of David Cash picture which Trump got from an anti semitic web site.

Good investigative reporting!

45]g4QmmkRQ_bigger.jpgThe HillVerified account @thehill

More

Cable news ratings surge as Trump escalates attacks on media: http://hill.cm/SL6L1dw

DD0c1b7XgAEZZkL.jpg

• Like 1

Ratings for cable news are up and that means more people are watching anti-Trump programming and fake news (from Trump's perspective).

Wow, after creating a successful T.V. show and supposedly being a sound businessman,  one would think Trump would have understood that by attacking the media with immature rants and tweeter feeds,  he is just putting more fuel on the fire leading to more people being exposed to programming Trump wants Americans to avoid. 

What a dummy Trump is.

• Like 5

I watched CNN for about an hour today. Nothing about Russiagate.

The main stories were NK's missile test, the upcoming G20 summit,

and state's resistence to Donny's "Voter Integrity" commission. 

Which one?

gty-north-korea-missile-launch-04-jc-170

So what!    Was this in prime time?   NO!  Because,  uh,   the day you were watching was the 4th of July;   I guess you forgot that this is a holiday and therefore CNN did NOT have their standard Prime time reporting. 

Instead during Prime time they had reran a CNN special;  The Eighties.   

Watch during the weekdays,  on Prime Time the 3 main CNN shows;  Eric,  Anderson and Don.     

Hey, I understand you wish to be an CNN apologist but it would be nice if you did so with some level of intelligence.  :blink:

So what!    What it is prime time?   NO!  Because,  uh,   the day you were watching was the 4th of July;   I guess you forgot that this is a holiday and therefore CNN did NOT have their standard Prime time reporting. 

Instead during Prime time they had reran a CNN special;  The Eighties.   

Watch during the weekdays,  on Prime Time the 3 main CNN shows;  Eric,  Anderson and Don.     

Hey, I understand you wish to be an CNN apologist but it would be nice if you did so with some level of intelligence.  :blink:

It's difficult to be an apologist for a network one never watches. I was watching during

the early afternoon. Few stories about the Fourth of July (damn comsymps) and no

stories about Russiagate. Mostly the stories I mentioned, plus Baby Charlie. If that

kid hangs on long enough he can make a mint. 

A Pro-Trump Neo-Nazi Group Just Threatened The Children Of CNN Reporters-

"This article was published in response to CNN’s successful investigation into who created the crude GIF of Trump beating a man on WWE whose head has been replaced by the CNN logo that the President of the United States tweeted out over the weekend......

CNN’s KFILE determined the Reddit user “HanAssholeSolo” was the original creator of the GIF. They decided not to release his identity for his own safety, shortly after which the Redditor publicly apologized and promised to not create any threatening GIFs again, which immediately prompted Trump fans to leap to the conclusion that the user was being blackmailed, and somehow was also fifteen years old.......

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/05/pro-trump-neo-nazi-group-just-threatened-children-cnn-reporters/

• Like 1

A Pro-Trump Neo-Nazi Group Just Threatened The Children Of CNN Reporters-

"This article was published in response to CNN’s successful investigation into who created the crude GIF of Trump beating a man on WWE whose head has been replaced by the CNN logo that the President of the United States tweeted out over the weekend......

CNN’s KFILE determined the Reddit user “HanAssholeSolo” was the original creator of the GIF. They decided not to release his identity for his own safety, shortly after which the Redditor publicly apologized and promised to not create any threatening GIFs again, which immediately prompted Trump fans to leap to the conclusion that the user was being blackmailed, and somehow was also fifteen years old.......

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07/05/pro-trump-neo-nazi-group-just-threatened-children-cnn-reporters/

Yet another example of a hateful, violent group of fascist Trump followers.

This is the kind of anti-democratic and Un-Americans atmosphere that Donald Trump has fostered and promoted in this country.

The Trump presidency is truly toxic.

• Like 2

Where did he get the Jethro shirt? :lol:

5786_5_screenshot.png.

Is that the best you can do? But I guess it's similar to Trump criticizing Mika's appearance, in his juvenile and totally inappropriate tweets, and thereby inadvertently giving them a ratings boost.

Fox News Is Planting Thoughts in Donald Trump’s Head-

"It has been evident for some time now that the President of the United States is, like many older white American men, addicted to Fox News.

Like a bird trapped in

, unable to stop responding to the stimuli of flashing lights and noises that promise food, Donald Trump appears at times to be almost a victim of the conservative channel’s capacity to induce rage in its most loyal viewers.......

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/10/fox-news-planting-thoughts-donald-trumps-head/

:lol::o

• Like 5

Fox News Is Planting Thoughts in Donald Trump’s Head-

"It has been evident for some time now that the President of the United States is, like many older white American men, addicted to Fox News.

Like a bird trapped in

, unable to stop responding to the stimuli of flashing lights and noises that promise food, Donald Trump appears at times to be almost a victim of the conservative channel’s capacity to induce rage in its most loyal viewers.......

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/10/fox-news-planting-thoughts-donald-trumps-head/

:lol::o

What this seems to be saying is that Trump with his private school and ivy league education, having grown up with all the advantages in life, is as gullible and similar in his responses to Fox as the poorly educated people who support him and follow Fox religiously.

I'm not necessarily convinced of that - - I think he still sees it as a political motivation and a political tool.

But it's a genuinely interesting hypothesis.

His son-in-law Kushner has stated privately that the birther promotion by Trump was simply a political tool. And that's how I see his grandstanding after getting "stimulated" by Fox-- political manipulation.

• Like 1