Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New teaser=-trailer for Blade Runner" is out

spence

I always felt proud in being way ahead of the crowd/pack in admiring

that 1982 science-fiction masterpiece. It just made $33m. I don't think audiences knew what to think of it back then?

It will be released in 0ctober of 2017 I believe. & though Ford's on hand, it looks more like Ryan Gosling is the lead.

It's gonna' be one heckof a task to try & find a villain like Rutger Hauer's "Roy Batty"

I always felt proud in being way ahead of the crowd/pack in admiring

that 1982 science-fiction masterpiece. It just made $33m. I don't think audiences knew what to think of it back then?

It will be released in 0ctober of 2017 I believe. & though Ford's on hand, it looks more like Ryan Gosling is the lead.

It's gonna' be one heckof a task to try & find a villain like Rutger Hauer's "Roy Batty"

Yes,  it will be difficult to fine someone to play Roy like Hauer did,  which to me wasn't really a villain.   I.e. at the end we could see his humanity and that wasn't easy since the character wasn't really human.

Yes,  it will be difficult to fine someone to play Roy like Hauer did,  which to me wasn't really a villain.   I.e. at the end we could see him humanity and that wasn't easy since the character wasn't really human.

AGREED,he wasn't entirely a villain, especially due to that sppech at his finale. He truly played one though in 1986's "The Hitcher" (***)

You be the judge, of the s. actor noms for 1982 they were>

*Gossett, Jr., "An 0fficer and a Gentlemen"-(won)

Durning, "Best Little Whorehouse in Txas"

Lithgow, "Garp"

Mason in "The Verdict"

& Robert Preston's sole shot for "Victor/Victoria"

Who do you think Haur shoulda' been nommed instead of? If any?

*Kline was extraordinary in "Sophie" but they likely didn't know where to put him?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings