Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actress Debbie Reynolds (1932-2016)

jakeem

150125191743-debbie-reynolds-carrie-fish

Reynolds and Fisher at the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony

It is being reported that the 84-year-old actress-singer Debbie Reynolds has been rushed to a hospital one day after the death of her daughter Carrie Fisher. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/debbie-reynolds-rushed-to-hospital-report-w458167?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=breakingnews&utm_campaign=122816_17

So so sad!  One day after daughter Carrie Fisher died, mother and film icon Debbie Reynolds dies after suffering a stroke.  That poor family, and what a loss to the entertainment industry.  May their stars continue to shine bright with the wonderful performances and memories they left us.

I was shocked as we all are to find this out. It's unbelieveable. I guess her daughter's death was too much for her to bear.

As I was reading the prior posts I was thinking that this is the end of an era. Debbie was possibly

the last of the great and famous stars from Hollywood's Golden Era. She was an icon and now she's gone. Poor Todd; this has to be extremely difficult for him.

Carrie is in stable condition. If there is a change,we will share it. For all her fans & friends. I thank you for your prayers & good wishes.

C0jBoufXcAAz9HE.jpg

Debbie Reynolds didn't tweet a lot, but when she did, the message usually was memorable. Her last one was the update about Carrie's condition on Christmas Day.

Archived