Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some places are still protecting the rep of 109yr old Kirk Douglas

spence

No matter what the cuircumstances,etc The man is a living legend at a bit over `100 (in December0 Kirk Douglas

& don't get me wrong, I liked him A LOT, until things started to come to light a few yrs agho & they are coming to light now with each passing day-(i.e. 1947 & most notably 1954)

To this stage that it's not that usual crappy FB stuff anymore

Books & much more thesedays have opened up his old can of worms

& there are at least (2) FB pages dedicated to a certain lady-(you know whom she was/is)

that did not stick their heads in the sand & try & hide

Just venting & 1 such place self edited what ,me & 2 pothers Were corresponding about & it went bye, bye

Plus, we didn't name names & were discreet

Doesn't much matter anymore I reckon, especially in this era when most have the attention span of a beebee.

But, I will always believe that people wust still pay for what awful things rthey have done "ALIVE OR DEAD" & not to connonize them afrte

Forget a friend of mine & others insist these things will come to light at the reading of his will (NO WAY WILL HE EVER ADMIT TO IT!)

(TRIVIA: & on a final note, this mammoth star at the roime also bought his house on the exact same street as the girl he so savagely did things to-(Canon Drive in Beverly Hills) & now, to top things off, he will almost certainly-(when he goes) be interred in tiny "Westwood, park" (his son Peter already has been for yrs)

& therefore not many feet away from her for eternity

ALL ABOUT $$$$$$

THANK YOU

OOPS, AS YOU FOLKS KNOW THERE IS NO CORRECTION BUTTON FOIR THE HEADONg I WREOTE 109 YEARS AS OPPOASED TO 100 SORRY

Yes there is. Go back to your original post, click the edit button, then click the Full Editor button. That allows you to change the thread title.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings