Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

mr6666

sufm-FhX_x96.jpg

Reps Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Scott Perry, Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, and Louie Gohmert — along with 43 House Republicans — voted against funding a food security office for Veterans. These Republicans also asked for a Pardon after the January 6th attack at the US Capitol.
  • Like 1

They knew that their true thoughts were clearly wrong because they took the post down.

QcgK2k4V_x96.jpg

Deleted but not forgotten

Quote Tweet

QcgK2k4V_normal.jpg

David Frum

@davidfrum
·
9h
Replying to @davidfrum @billmckibben and 4 others
Let's screen shot it in case it gets disappeared by supervisors for poor tradecraft

QcgK2k4V_x96.jpg

The @Cpac “salute to Putin’s war of conquest” tweet stayed up for almost 12 hours today. It was not a passing lapse.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

They knew that their true thoughts were clearly wrong because they took the post down.

QcgK2k4V_x96.jpg

Deleted but not forgotten

Quote Tweet

QcgK2k4V_normal.jpg

David Frum

@davidfrum
·
9h
Replying to @davidfrum @billmckibben and 4 others
Let's screen shot it in case it gets disappeared by supervisors for poor tradecraft

QcgK2k4V_x96.jpg

The @Cpac “salute to Putin’s war of conquest” tweet stayed up for almost 12 hours today. It was not a passing lapse.

I find it impossible to "like" this post, but you are not wrong. The GOP can no longer come right  out and side with Putin, especially after all of the war crimes in Ukraine,  so they either say their "concern" is  a matter of financial stewardship over what we send to Ukraine, or they try to equate the Russians in Ukraine to the southern border situation. I'm no fan of Biden's border chaos, but one can hardly equate a bunch of economic migrants with Putin sending his army into Ukraine to rape, rob, and murder.  The bottom line is that if the GOP wins control of either house of Congress, that will be it for funds going to Ukraine. 

On 10/1/2022 at 8:46 AM, LsDoorMat said:

I find it impossible to "like" this post, but you are not wrong. The GOP can no longer come right  out and side with Putin, especially after all of the war crimes in Ukraine,  so they either say their "concern" is  a matter of financial stewardship over what we send to Ukraine, or they try to equate the Russians in Ukraine to the southern border situation. I'm no fan of Biden's border chaos, but one can hardly equate a bunch of economic migrants with Putin sending his army into Ukraine to rape, rob, and murder.  The bottom line is that if the GOP wins control of either house of Congress, that will be it for funds going to Ukraine. 

Even if they win, they won't get in office till January. By then the war should either be over or destroy everything. Except for Pearl Harbor and 9-11 we didn't suffer property damage. Most of the fighting is in Ukraine. I don't know what to believe what a great job Ukraine's doing claiming they have Russia on the run but since the war is confined to Ukraine both sides are creating property damage. So, if Ukraine is being honest the war should be over in a few months, but they also have a reputation of being corrupt like Russia either way it shouldn't matter IF THE GOP wins what good is having a prolonged war even if Ukraine wins if most of them die in the process.

4 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

Even if they win, they won't get in office till January. By then the war should either be over or destroy everything. Except for Pearl Harbor and 9-11 we didn't suffer property damage. Most of the fighting is in Ukraine. I don't know what to believe what a great job Ukraine's doing claiming they have Russia on the run but since the war is confined to Ukraine both sides are creating property damage. So, if Ukraine is being honest the war should be over in a few months, but they also have a reputation of being corrupt like Russia either way it shouldn't matter IF THE GOP wins what good is having a prolonged war even if Ukraine wins if most of them die in the process.

Don't assume the war will be over any time soon.   Putin thought he would have control of the entire country within a month or less.  As for destruction, the US dropped more ordinance on North Vietnam during Vietnam War than had been dropped during WW II - and still a lot not destroyed. 

More US damage than just Pearl Harbor.  Also, need to remember the Philippines, a US territory at the time where the US suffered one of its greatest defeats.  

https://www.history.com/news/5-attacks-on-u-s-soil-during-world-war-ii

12 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

A--vTnYo_x96.jpg

Putin is threatening America with nuclear war. The GOP supports Putin. Can we call it treason now?

Can find no reference to where the "GOP supports Putin."  There may be some Republicans who are not against Putin, but where is documentation that organized Republican Party or groups are?

Also, where is documentation that "Putin is threatening America with nuclear war?"

2 hours ago, ElCid said:

Can find no reference to where the "GOP supports Putin."  There may be some Republicans who are not against Putin, but where is documentation that organized Republican Party or groups are?

Also, where is documentation that "Putin is threatening America with nuclear war?"

I really can't tell if you're this dumb or just intent on being an a-hole.

Maybe both.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I really can't tell if you're this dumb or just intent on being an a-hole.

Maybe both.

Only knowing you through this board, but based on your tenure here, I actually cannot believe you said that.  I am truly sorry if that is your opinion.

All I was doing was asking for some documentation that Putin is threatening America with nuclear war.  Yes, I know he has threated to use them in Ukraine and possibly even against NATO countries, but that is not a threat to America as such.

Also, documentation that the entire Republican Party and all Republicans, as inferred by Duty to Warn via Bogie56.  The blurb also states that ALL Republicans should be tried for treason.

This is the problems with Twitter and similar as a source - there are no references or details, just a blurb thrown out there and then reposted by others on other sites.

Z-2ftHoZ_x96.png

Early in Never Trump days, I sometimes wondered if I was over-reacting to the threat of Trumpism. I was reassured in part by the character of many of those in whose company I found myself. So today: How much better to find oneself on the "side" of Justice Jackson than of @RepMTG !

Quote Tweet

H8V5ANco_normal.jpg

No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen

@NoLieWithBTC
·
16h
Marjorie Taylor Greene just called Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson “a communist” for defending the Voting Rights Act on her first day at the Supreme Court. Greene attacked Jackson for wanting to “give more, um, more rights to minorities.”

GOP leader Kevin McCarthy will have his hands full with 'oddballs and extremists': columnist

According to Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank, should the Republican party reclaim control of the House after the November midterm election House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy -- expected to be the next Speaker -- is going to have his hands full with additional far-right pro-Trump extremists and conspiracy theorists joining his caucus.

After two years of dealing with controversial Reps. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and outgoing lawmaker Madison Cawthorn who lost his North Carolina primary, Millbank said there are plenty more like them headed his way if they survive the November general election.

17 hours ago, mr6666 said:

More likely is that whoever put the ad together, just found some footage of soldiers marching and plugged it in without Lake ever knowing about it. 

• Haha 1

'I love Putin': First woman in line at Trump rally backs Russia's war in Ukraine

One of the first two women in line for Donald Trump's rally in Minden, Nevada voiced her support for both Vladimir Putin and Viktor Orbán during an interview ahead of the former president's speech.

The woman is one of the "Front Row Joes" that travel from rally to rally, much like deadheads used to "tour" with the Grateful Dead.

'Tommy Tuberville can go to hell': Bakari Sellers buries GOP senator over his blatantly racist rally speech

During a CNN "State of the Union" panel discussion on Sunday morning, liberal CNN contributor Bakari Seller and conservative commentator Mia Love both slammed Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) for comments he made at a Donald Trump rally on Saturday afternoon that was so racist, host Jake Tapper couldn't even bring himself to describe it.

Speaking to a predominately white and cheering crowd in tiny Minden, Nevada, former Auburn football coach Tuberville blurted that Democrats are "pro-crime," before adding, "They want crime because they want to take over what you've got. They want to control what you have. They want reparations because they think the people who do the crime are owed that. ****!"

8efBqEe0_x96.jpg

The message would be exactly the same at a **** rally

Quote Tweet

wMzlpuHi_normal.jpg

Acyn

@Acyn
·
3h
MT Greene: Biden’s 5 million illegal aliens are on the verge of replacing you, your jobs, and your kids in school. Coming from all over the world, they’re also replacing your culture
  • Sad 1

Indiana AG Todd Rokita DEFENDS Kanye West's 'independent thinking' after he threatened to go to war with 'Jewish people' in anti-Semitic rant

Conservative Indiana AG DEFENDS Kanye West's 'independent thinking' after anti-semitic

West, 45, has been accused of antisemitism after posting online. Republican Rokita has defended his actions, praising his 'independent thinking' and 'opposed thoughts from the norm'. He has also had his Instagram account suspended after posting screenshot revealing messages from Sean 'Diddy' Combs over his White Lives Matter message at Paris Fashion Week. But Republican Rokita has defended the rappers' actions, praising his 'independent thinking' and 'opposed thoughts from the norm'. Rokita, who previously launched a legal claim against a doctor who provided an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, blasted the media coverage of the troubled rapper.