Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Swithin said:

EXCLUSIVE: Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

She's been sprayed with TrumpTeflon.   This won't stick.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

She's been sprayed with TrumpTeflon.   This won't stick.

Should it stick?    Don't progressive call this an alterative lifestyle? 

PS:  if you're point is that evangelical Trumpers will be hypocrites,  well that goes without saying ( ha ha).

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Should it stick?    Don't progressive call this an alterative lifestyle? 

PS:  if you're point is that evangelical Trumpers will be hypocrites,  well that goes without saying ( ha ha).

 

 

I don't care who she sleeps with as long as it's consensual and the other party/parties is/are of legal age.  Ask Nip.  He seems to be the one that's so concerned about what people do behind closed doors.

I do know several folks that have contorted their world view to overlook Trump's "sins of the flesh."   In the past, they have raked people over the coals for such behavior, but he gets a pass.  I'm sure she will too, by these folks.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, txfilmfan said:

She's been sprayed with TrumpTeflon.   This won't stick.

I think it will stick. If she merely cheated on her husband with a sex guru, maybe she could get away with it. But she cheated on her husband with a polyamorous tantric sex guru, and that changes everything!

L6CSDX8o?format=jpg&name=600x314

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Swithin said:

I think it will stick. If she merely cheated on her husband with a sex guru, maybe she could get away with it. But she cheated on her husband with a polyamorous tantric sex guru, and that changes everything!

L6CSDX8o?format=jpg&name=600x314

The voters in her district elected her by large margin, so I don't think they will care.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

".....There's no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day,"

Senate Minority Leader McConnell said on the Senate floor, moments after voting to acquit.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mr6666 said:

-_-

I agree with Trump Junior.  Force the "RINO's" out of the Republican Party leaving it a shell of itself.  Thereby enabling the Democratic Party to gain control of more states and the US Congress.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

Best news of the week for Dems as it relates to advancing their agenda and keeping their power in 2022.      

What isn't useful is Dems filling lawsuits against Trump and other distractions.    Yea,  I know some Dems feel they just can't let Trump get away with all the crimes he has committed.   But they need to be more pragmatic;    Don't distract Trump from what is now is #1 agenda: attacking GOPers that he feels have betrayed him.    McConnell is clearly the most power GOPer in the USA (as measured by actual power by his position in the Federal government).    The two openly attacking each other is exactly what the Dems need to retain power. 

Lindsey Graham told Trump after being acquitted, that his focus should be on helping the GOP regain the power they lost in 2022.   Clearly Trump just ignored Graham.    Dems  should just remain silent about all-things-Trump so that Trump continues to bring the GOP down.    (me,  I'm laughing in silence,   mainly at McConnel who must have felt he could vote for acquittal,  but make harsh statements about Trump,  as as way to appease both wings of the GOP).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Best news of the week for Dems as it relates to advancing their agenda and keeping their power in 2022.      

What isn't useful is Dems filling lawsuits against Trump and other distractions.    Yea,  I know some Dems feel they just can't let Trump get away with all the crimes he has committed.   But they need to be more pragmatic;    Don't distract Trump from what is now is #1 agenda: attacking GOPers that he feels have betrayed him.    McConnell is clearly the most power GOPer in the USA (as measured by actual power by his position in the Federal government).    The two openly attacking each other is exactly what the Dems need to retain power. 

Lindsey Graham told Trump after being acquitted, that his focus should be on helping the GOP regain the power they lost in 2022.   Clearly Trump just ignored Graham.    Dems  should just remain silent about all-things-Trump so that Trump continues to bring the GOP down.    (me,  I'm laughing in silence,   mainly at McConnel who must have felt he could vote for acquittal,  but make harsh statements about Trump,  as as way to appease both wings of the GOP).

 

Don't be so sure that Trump is going to bring down the GOP in 2022 elections.  At this point in time, Trump may yet be the most powerful person in the GOP in that he can influence elections at the county, state and federal levels more than McConnell.  That may change, but it has not yet.

The Dems are not filing lawsuits against Trump; the American people are.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump supporter 'shoots dead 32-year-old woman who tried to steal MAGA sign from her yard' 

39393244-0-image-a-5_1613556667401.jpg

A woman accused of shooting dead another woman over a dispute involving a political sign has been arrested by police in Washington State.

Read the full story.  NOT nearly as simple as the above would lead you to believe.  One version is that the people who pulled into the driveway used a wheelbarrow to bang on front door of the house.  This was after an altercation with the property owner.

Regardless, someone is dead because someone else had too easy access to a firearm coupled with a desire to use it.

Also, not sure this relates to the GOP as such, just to someone who was a Trump supporter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Read the full story.  NOT nearly as simple as the above would lead you to believe.  One version is that the people who pulled into the driveway used a wheelbarrow to bang on front door of the house.  This was after an altercation with the property owner.

Regardless, someone is dead because someone else had too easy access to a firearm coupled with a desire to use it.

Also, not sure this relates to the GOP as such, just to someone who was a Trump supporter.

At present, the GOP and Trump are arguably the same thing.

 

 
 
A5rzMcn4_bigger.jpg
 
Partisanship (to Trump) is one helluva drug, part TKTK:
Liz Cheney favorabiity:
7-36 fav/unfav among REPUBLICANS
46-9 fav/unfav among DEMOCRATS
if there was any question that fidelity to Trump is what drives GOP voters, even post-presidency.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

At present, the GOP and Trump are arguably the same thing.

 

 
 
A5rzMcn4_bigger.jpg
 
Partisanship (to Trump) is one helluva drug, part TKTK:
Liz Cheney favorabiity:
7-36 fav/unfav among REPUBLICANS
46-9 fav/unfav among DEMOCRATS
if there was any question that fidelity to Trump is what drives GOP voters, even post-presidency.

Guess it is splitting hairs, but I interpreted the thread title to mean organized GOP activities or actions by elected or appointed GOPers, not the actions of individuals who are probably not even members of a Republican Party organization.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ElCid said:

Guess it is splitting hairs, but I interpreted the thread title to mean organized GOP activities or actions by elected or appointed GOPers, not the actions of individuals who are probably not even members of a Republican Party organization.

To those with TDS all threads are about Trump all the time.

It doesn't matter what the title of the thread is.    I find it rather boring but hey,   I get my second vaccine shot next week,  and then I'm going to start playing music with the band, doing gigs, etc.... so I'll be busy (as well as following Biden and what his admin is doing,  which so far has been fine with me).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

To those with TDS all threads are about Trump all the time.

It doesn't matter what the title of the thread is.    I find it rather boring but hey,   I get my second vaccine shot next week,  and then I'm going to start playing music with the band, doing gigs, etc.... so I'll be busy (as well as following Biden and what his admin is doing,  which so far has been fine with me).

 

Hope you get your 2nd shot.  Mine was cancelled and rescheduled till tomorrow.   Assuming they actually get all the vaccine they are supposed to.  

However, I will continue to wear a mask, socially distance and limit my contacts with other people.  No dining out, no food pick-ups, no visiting and so forth.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Hope you get your 2nd shot.  Mine was cancelled and rescheduled till tomorrow.   Assuming they actually get all the vaccine they are supposed to.  

However, I will continue to wear a mask, socially distance and limit my contacts with other people.  No dining out, no food pick-ups, no visiting and so forth.

Thanks.   Yea,  I'm worried now that CA has changed plans yet again going with Blue Shield as the coordinator of vaccines for the entire state.   (A move by Newsom since there is a lot of recall talk and he needs to appear to be doing something).       They are making teachers a priority.  Yea, they said,  getting one's 2nd shot was the  #1 priority,  but,,,, well,,, you never know until it is done.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2021 at 7:39 PM, Swithin said:

EXCLUSIVE: Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

Somehow this doesn't surprise me........

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...