Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

On 4/27/2021 at 7:37 AM, Bogie56 said:

3yOFIDv8_mini.jpg

Christian Vanderbrouk

@UrbanAchievr
· 2h
Imagine living like this.

This sounds like NippY’s posts here to annoy the “liptards’!!

i call it cutting your nose to spite your face!!

• Like 1

4d469e15223622e8f73a96d29b5e0483_mini.jp

Timothy Burke

@bubbaprog
· Apr 27
Republican Don Wagner, who represents three million Orange County residents, wants to know if the Covid vaccine has a tracking device in it

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

4d469e15223622e8f73a96d29b5e0483_mini.jp

Timothy Burke

@bubbaprog
· Apr 27
Republican Don Wagner, who represents three million Orange County residents, wants to know if the Covid vaccine has a tracking device in it

In no way does Don Wagner represent 3 million OC residents.     He is just one member of the OC Board of Supervisors.

The fool is taking a lot of heat and the odds are good this clown will not be reelected.

The OC does have many Trumper politicians but most are being exposed and I have faith we will weed them out and throw them to the curb.

Note the purpose of this post is just for me to make it clear;  that a-hole doesn't represent me,  or anyone I know in the O.C. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

In no way does Don Wagner represent 3 million OC residents.     He is just one member of the OC Board of Supervisors.

The fool is taking a lot of heat and the odds are good this clown will not be reelected.

The OC does have many Trumper politicians but most are being exposed and I have faith we will weed them out and throw them to the curb.

Note the purpose of this post is just for me to make it clear;  that a-hole doesn't represent me,  or anyone I know in the O.C. 

I assume Wagner is not even chairman of the board?  If he was, that might get somewhat (but not really) closer to an interpretation of representing all the people of Orange County.  Are the supervisors elected by wards or districts?  If so, he actually only represents the people of that ward or district.

17 hours ago, mr6666 said:

I almost posted a laugh icon on this one.  The GOP is interested in power and control over people's personal lives while permitting white people, businesses, the wealthy and corporations to do as they please.

The Republican Party stopped choosing truth and fidelity to the Constitution when they nominated Barry Goldwater.  It has gotten worse since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

I almost posted a laugh icon on this one.  The GOP is interested in power and control over people's personal lives while permitting white people, businesses, the wealthy and corporations to do as they please.

The Republican Party stopped choosing truth and fidelity to the Constitution when they nominated Barry Goldwater.  It has gotten worse since.

For these anti-democracy reasons I would find it difficult to rationalize voting for any Republican, down ballot included.  They are only enabling this push toward an autocracy in America and are complicit in the same merely by being a member of this enabling party.  Just look at what all of the 'down ballot' Republican legislatures are doing with voting rights.

And it is not enough to write in another Republican candidate for President as W. Bush did and vote for every other Republican down ballot.  That's not good enough when democracy is at stake.  The GOP is dead.  It is the Party of Trump through and through now.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

For these anti-democracy reasons I would find it difficult to rationalize voting for any Republican, down ballot included.  They are only enabling this push toward an autocracy in America and are complicit in the same merely by being a member of this enabling party.  Just look at what all of the 'down ballot' Republican legislatures are doing with voting rights.

And it is not enough to write in another Republican candidate for President as W. Bush did and vote for every other Republican down ballot.  That's not good enough when democracy is at stake.  The GOP is dead.  It is the Party of Trump through and through now.  

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?😃

7 hours ago, ElCid said:

2 hours ago, ElCid said:

Which party dominates?

At first I assumed that was a rhetorical question;  the answer clearly being Dems (threats by Trumpers against Dems),  but maybe that is a bogus assumption on my part.

A lot has to do with how one defines a threat and the political affiliation of those that judge (determine)  what is a threat.    We saw that with the Maxine Waters comments when they were compared to the Trump's comments.      Partisans tend to view their folks comments just as rhetoric, while the other sides views them as threats or invoking violence.