Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

BTC dismantles the GOP madness where politics is more important than your survival.

While I totally disagree with what the governor of MS and other Red states are doing (or actually not doing), I watched the interview part of this post.  The MS governor did NOT crumble and he responded to Jake Tapper's questions in his own manner.  It was obvious that the governor has no plan to do anything differently.

The worst death rate in the nation is a moving target.  Last week TN and SC were battling for worst.

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, ElCid said:

The last time the GOPers voted against raising the debt ceiling, they lost seats in the next election.

We can only hope.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

There was no way he was going to win in the 2022 Ohio GOP Primary in his district.

Maybe, maybe not. His primary opponent is a real d-bag, but then many of them do win. He doesn't come across as much of a fighter. Just lay down and die like many of these retiring GOP office holders.......

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, mr6666 said:

As I have posted before, the Republican Party is now the Party of Jefferson Davis and NOT the party of Lincoln.  Has not been the party of Lincoln since 1964.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

trying to pass an obscene 5 trillion dollar spending bill is shining sanity?

say you that, Bogie56?

:D

It beats giving trillions in tax cuts to billionaires, multimillionaires and corporations.  Biden’s will help average Americans, unlike Trump’s trillions in tax cuts.   But what you worry, right?  Trump allowed you be open about your racism and xenophobia, which to you, is priceless.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

-_-

Racism and xenophobia are alive and thriving in the GOP!  Trump has cultivated and nurtured this inherent trait in the party.

15 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

trying to pass an obscene 5 trillion dollar spending bill is shining sanity?

say you that, Bogie56?

:D

The price tag for the military industrial complex is twice that. I don't hear many people crowing about that.   It is about time average Americans enjoyed some benefits of their own labor.  Life is short.

• Like 1

QcgK2k4V_x96.jpg

I'm scratching my head to imagine any comparison in US history to this fundraiser. As far as I'm aware, nobody ever tried to raise money for Ds or Rs by opposing seatbelt laws, or promoting second-hand smoke, or denouncing safe-sex behaviors during deadliest days of AIDS.

QcgK2k4V_x96.jpg

What's the end game here? Is DeSantis imagining that he might get political credit from the boast: "Thanks to my leadership, Florida has the lowest rates of vaccinated cops, teachers, firefighters, and other public employees of any state in the nation" ?

• Haha 1