Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

mr6666

FEWLDjfWQAAUCkT?format=jpg&name=900x900

I don't know what's funnier: that the background is all rubble (great job defending the nation, guys!), that Trump is literally standing on a snake (Don't Tread On Me), or that the wingnuts seem to have rolled JFK into their pantheon of "American Heroes" despite badmouthing him for the better part of 60 years (is it part of that Kennedy Q stuff? Yeesh).

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

FEWLDjfWQAAUCkT?format=jpg&name=900x900

I don't know what's funnier: that the background is all rubble (great job defending the nation, guys!), that Trump is literally standing on a snake (Don't Tread On Me), or that the wingnuts seem to have rolled JFK into their pantheon of "American Heroes" despite badmouthing him for the better part of 60 years (is it part of that Kennedy Q stuff? Yeesh).

I thought you copied this from a Nip posting, where he has Trump as a superhero.  As delusional as thinking Trump is still president.

9 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

My dog, are these people stupid.

Yes they are stupid and while all this is funny, it is also very seriously dangerous to the country and American Democracy.  These people in all likelihood will either be in office or influence those who are.  Unless the Democrats get their act together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

-_-

For reference, Nancy Pelosi holds the previous record for speaking when she was the minority leader.  Spoke on immigration and for 30 minutes less than McCarthy.

Maybe we need a moratorium on having leaders from CA. for a few sessions?

• Thanks 1

Something tells me M.M.  isn't going to post this story!

Washington (CNN)The mysterious case of Rosemarie Hartle's vote in the last presidential election, three years after her death, was trumpeted in November 2020 by the Nevada Republican Party and various prominent conservatives. From then-President Donald Trump on down, Republicans used stories about phony votes cast under the names of dead people as key evidence for their claim that Joe Biden's victory was marred by major fraud.

The Hartle mystery is now solved. And it turns out that the fraud was committed by a Republican.
Hartle was married to Las Vegas businessman Donald Kirk Hartle, a registered Republican. In November 2020, Hartle told Las Vegas television station 8 News Now (KLAS-TV) that he felt "disbelief" when he found out that a mail-in ballot was submitted in his late wife's name. It was "pretty sickening," he said at the time, adding that he didn't know how it could've happened.
But Hartle had actually cast the phony ballot himself.

Washington (CNN)The mysterious case of Rosemarie Hartle's vote in the last presidential election, three years after her death, was trumpeted in November 2020 by the Nevada Republican Party and various prominent conservatives. From then-President Donald Trump on down, Republicans used stories about phony votes cast under the names of dead people as key evidence for their claim that Joe Biden's victory was marred by major fraud.

The Hartle mystery is now solved. And it turns out that the fraud was committed by a Republican.
Hartle was married to Las Vegas businessman Donald Kirk Hartle, a registered Republican. In November 2020, Hartle told Las Vegas television station 8 News Now (KLAS-TV) that he felt "disbelief" when he found out that a mail-in ballot was submitted in his late wife's name. It was "pretty sickening," he said at the time, adding that he didn't know how it could've happened.
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

Something tells me M.M.  isn't going to post this story!

You are correct that this is not a news item that MovieMadness is likely to post.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ElCid said:

You are correct that this is not a news item that MovieMadness is likely to post.  

Thinking about this more,   I might be wrong;    As we have seen he doesn't even read what he post so maybe he would post this just due to the fact it is about election fraud!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2