Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

mr6666

Lauren Boebert asked Jewish tourists if they were doing 'reconnaissance' at the Capitol: Says she was joking because Democrats asked her about tour she held before Jan. 6 riot

53215491-0-image-a-35_1642785693633.jpg

A rabbi in the group told BuzzFeed that Boebert looked at the group 'from head to toe' before making the remark, as he noted that some of them were wearing yarmulkes and had traditional beards.

• Sad 2

I hate Boebert she is a dangerous nutcase She should not be reelected ,her and Mtg, With the Biden sabotage going on with Sinema & Manchin,I'am afraid the Dems are doomed if 74Millions voted for Trump 15 months ago the Reps  are sharpening their knives to corrupt and steal 2024.I feel so sorry for America and Biden his BBB was bringing much needed help for the american people,as an observer i feel heartbroken but happy to be in my country but when the USA has a cold Canada coughs...The reps have no platform,offers nothing,are full of crazies, well if Trump is ever back in power,they will deserve whatever happens to their rights and their democracy.I expected the USA to be happy and looking ahead with a real President ...now he is down in the polls for an inflation he has nothing to do with. I feel Sinema is mentally disturbed and corrupted by pharma and Manchin  corrupted by energy, he is a democratic just in name W. Virginia needs BBB badly and he F+++ it for his constituants.anyway, I was hoping what Vautrin was suggesting earlier this week,I thought it was gonna be done during the first term..The Usa should get the health  coverage we have in Canada  for a year to really appreciate what BBB  is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

Larry Hogan has always been independent, but why would you want to nominate somebody who will not get more than 25% of the popular vote? If it is Kamala Vs. Trump in 2024  this might actually be the first legitimate opportunity for a third party candidate since Ross Perot ran in 1992. Perot got 20% of the vote that year. 

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Well if Trump is the nominee it is sure to be a white grievance victimhood rant fest.

That is a given,  but even CPAC should be wise enough not to bring in those that were convicted of crimes.    (oh course maybe not since Trump has such a corrupt influence).

3 minutes ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

That is a given,  but even CPAC should be wise enough not to bring in those that were convicted of crimes.    (oh course maybe not since Trump has such a corrupt influence).

Maybe they can do a remote feed from San Quentin?

7 hours ago, LsDoorMat said:

Larry Hogan has always been independent, but why would you want to nominate somebody who will not get more than 25% of the popular vote? If it is Kamala Vs. Trump in 2024  this might actually be the first legitimate opportunity for a third party candidate since Ross Perot ran in 1992. Perot got 20% of the vote that year. 

But Perot received Zero electoral votes because he won Zero states.  It is all about the Electoral College.

7 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

So, Josh Hawley is backing Putin.

Are you talking about this:

"Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) is calling on the Biden administration to drop longstanding U.S. support for Ukraine's eventual membership in NATO, arguing that a binding commitment to defend the country would undermine efforts to counter China."

Because if you are, then, yes, he is backing Putin. I heard Jen Psaki's remarks and did not know what she was talking about. 

Also:

"President Joe Biden on Wednesday ordered the deployment of around 3,000 U.S. troops to Poland, Germany and Romania in a new show of support to allies as Russia continues its military buildup near Ukraine’s borders.

The deployment might not be the last, as thousands more troops in the U.S. and Europe remain on alert to move if Russia continues to mass fighting forces."

The USA just got out of a war after 20 years. I doubt Biden wants to fight another, but we do have commitments in Europe. 

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

The origin of MAGA? You decide!

LOL

Of course you DO realize here Lawrence that with so many of the MAGA people out there being Anti-Darwinist/Pro-Creationist Theory believers, that the humor in this AND how it could POSSIBLY be a statement about the origins of their political movement would fly RIGHT over their collective heads, don't ya?! 

(...and yep, and heads filled with you-know-what!)