Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

mr6666

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Another step toward what the Republican Party has become - the Trump Party.  Maybe they should change the name of the party and be done with it.

• Like 1

Have you ever wondered what Marjorie Taylor Greene would sound like if she was from NYC? Here's Tina Forte, an infamous loudmouth who made a name for herself with a series of expletive-laden selfie videos blasting all things liberal/Democrat. She's now running against AOC and acting on her best behavior.

• Haha 3

Lauren Boebert gets 'Hottest Woman In Congress Award' from talk show host Jesse Kelly: Wins certificate with her name misspelled and a partially-used Red Lobster gift card worth $27.43 

54089189-0-image-a-24_1644635542287.jpg

U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert was awarded the 'Hottest Woman in Congress Award' by conservative talk show host Jesse Kelly on Friday.The award misspelled Boebert's last name as 'Boebart.'

On 2/12/2022 at 6:38 AM, Bogie56 said:

U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert was awarded the 'Hottest Woman in Congress Award' by conservative talk show host Jesse Kelly on Friday.The award misspelled Boebert's last name as 'Boebart.'

I bet A.O.C is jealous.

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

Only the best people...

His candidacy is an attempt by Trump to get revenge on Kemp for not helping him "find" the votes he needed to win Georgia. He'll get Stacey Abrams elected instead, and he really doesn't care. It's why the GOP is scared of him. They know he'll go scorched earth on them if they turn their backs on him. But I'm fairly sure you know this already. 

2 hours ago, LsDoorMat said:

His candidacy is an attempt by Trump to get revenge on Kemp for not helping him "find" the votes he needed to win Georgia. He'll get Stacey Abrams elected instead, and he really doesn't care. It's why the GOP is scared of him. They know he'll go scorched earth on them if they turn their backs on him. But I'm fairly sure you know this already. 

By "his candidacy " I assume you mean David Perdue.    I only point this out because Stone here is supporting this nut-case Kandiss Taylor.    Trump is supporting Perdue.

As you may know Perdue is doing very poorly;    My guess is that if this continues he will drop out and Kemp will remain the GOP candidate  (and I think he is the only GOPer that can beat Abrams in this state).   Perdue can't afford to lose election after election (even a primary),   if he wishes to rerun for the Senate again.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

By "his candidacy " I assume you mean David Perdue.    I only point this out because Stone here is support this nut-case Kandiss Taylor.    Trump is supporting Perdue.

As you may know Perdue is doing very poorly;    My guess is that if this continues he will drop out and Kemp will remain the GOP candidate  (and I think he is the only GOPer that can beat Abrams in this state).   Perdue can't afford to lost election after election (even a primary),   if he wishes to rerun for the Senate again.

Actually I thought it was Taylor who was being backed by Trump. I stand corrected. Hopefully people are moving away from listening to Trump.

38 minutes ago, LsDoorMat said:

Actually I thought it was Taylor who was being backed by Trump. I stand corrected. Hopefully people are moving away from listening to Trump.

Well the polling results,  as well as money being collected,  that clearly favors Kemp over Perdue is a good signal but Georgia is somewhat unique in that GOPers and independents already know the harm Trump and his clown act did with regard to the run-off Senate races.    This is causing GOP political leaders in that state to question joining the Trump bandwagon (e.g. endorse Perdue).      Many have not endorsed anyone hoping to stay out of the fray.    I think they will come to their senses and support Kemp since Stacey Abrams would be a lot worst for GOPers in Georgia.

Alaska is also telling in a similar way with Lisa Murkowski:    Many state GOP leaders are trying to stay out of the fray,  but the Alaska GOP has endorsed Kelly Tshibaka in her primary challenge.   Trump is pounding on these non-committers and they are doing their best to ignore him.    Still too early to tell if Tshibaka can make gains,  but I'm predicting she will not and Murkowski will remain the GOP candidate.   

• Like 1