Nunes, Devin (R-CA) House $95,093
Blackburn, Marsha (R-TN) House $85,168
Heller, Dean (R-NV) Senate $76,713
James, John (R-MI) Senate $75,099
Ryan, Paul (R-WI) House $65,347
Scott, Rick (R-FL) Senate $61,752
Hawley, Josh (R-MO) Senate $59,760

https://news.yahoo.com/sleep-night-texas-sen-ted-233443478.html

"When parents drop their kids off at school, they have every expectation to know that they're going to be able to pick their child up when that school day ends. And there are families who are in mourning right now," Gov. Greg Abbott.

I'm Sure its Comforting to know that, as a student bought two high powered assault rifles (unchecked) and was sending out several threatening, concerning correspondence (also unchecked); there are People in Your state mr ab butt that seemingly continue to turn a blind eye. Instead focusing on the much more important task at hand of (indirectly) pleasuring (the bloated) ego of one trump.

So Admirable..

9 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Yea,  the election was last night.    Thanks

Well this will help her in the general in the district she is in.   

https://www.businessinsider.com/greg-abbott-texas-shooting-urges-texans-buy-guns-faster-pace-2022-5

"Make America GREAT, Again"

Ohh Yes. Ak-47vns and Glocks are SUCH the way to go mr Butt.

Congratulations. I think You've "Succeeded".  .. You Can Expect Heaps of Praise for Your Moral efforts from those nineteen (thus far. Hopefully it stops there.) Family Soon.. I'm Sure ... They will be

DE LIGHT ED.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:blink:

"...........This new Lost Cause is corrosive and becoming the purity test for Republicans seeking office. That's why it's important to rebut obvious falsehoods that undermine the integrity of our elections. 2000 Mules has no real experts, no real smoking guns, no real legitimate evidence beyond purchased cell data it has extrapolated into grossly malicious conclusions. Even by D'Souza's ridiculously low standards, there just isn't any merit to his phony points. That's because this man isn't formulating a real-world argument. This is an alternate world argument for people living in bubbles of confirmation bias delusion. But that's always been this man's audience and he knows it. ........

Mules is a deeply un-serious documentary about a serious subject for people willfully ignorant. Nate's Grade: F"

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/2000_mules

(just 1 of the 250   100% RT reviews.......

1st to show up actually)

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Bogie, welcome back to the fray.

What is really depressing is how many Republicans voted to send Greene back to Washington.

2 hours ago, ElCid said:

What is really depressing is how many Republicans voted to send Greene back to Washington.

I find so many voting for Greene more enlightening than depressing.       I.e. it sheds a bright light on GOP voters in the district,  and that overall picture isn't a good one.

• Like 1