Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOP madness Unbound...

mr6666

My wife and I were discussing the upcoming GOP primary.  Probably vote for incumbents as their challengers are either:  A - farther right, more extremist or B - just plain unqualified.

Went to medical facility today and got behind a big SUV that also went there.  Had a graphic filling most of back window that said "F**K BIDEN" with the middle finger "salute."  In the good old days, law enforcement would pull driver and ticket him for obscene sign on vehicle.

44 minutes ago, ElCid said:

My wife and I were discussing the upcoming GOP primary.  Probably vote for incumbents as their challengers are either:  A - farther right, more extremist or B - just plain unqualified.

Went to medical facility today and got behind a big SUV that also went there.  Had a graphic filling most of back window that said "F**K BIDEN" with the middle finger "salute."  In the good old days, law enforcement would pull driver and ticket him for obscene sign on vehicle.

This week I saw a jacked-up pickup with massive mud tires flying two enormous flags in the bed of his truck. One was "TRUMP" and the other was "F*** BIDEN". And yeah, my area supposedly has an ordinance about profanity on vehicles, but naturally they won't enforce it in this case.

4 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

This week I saw a jacked-up pickup with massive mud tires flying two enormous flags in the bed of his truck. One was "TRUMP" and the other was "F*** BIDEN". And yeah, my area supposedly has an ordinance about profanity on vehicles, but naturally they won't enforce it in this case.

For sure, not law enforcement or governments in The South.😀

7 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:wacko:

Lot more truth in this than most Republican voters over 50 believe.  Not only Social Security and Medicare, but also Veterans and military benefits as well.

1 hour ago, ElCid said:

Lot more truth in this than most Republican voters over 50 believe.  Not only Social Security and Medicare, but also Veterans and military benefits as well.

Dats right

9 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Mace won; Rice lost.  Mace tried to suck back up to Trump, but he rebuffed her efforts.   Her opponent had lost the election to a Democrat in 2018.

Rice voted to impeach Trump and never apologized for it.  So, when the GOPers take over in 2023 in the US House instead of a sixth term representative, the district will be represented by a brand new guy with zero seniority. 

• Like 1