Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saw a brief ad on the network about another TCM Movie Guide???

spence

Can someone please help me on this one. I only caught it briefly & it was about another type-(not "Now Playing")

of "TCM Movie Guide' that was listed for 6.99???

You fellow fans almost immediately come up with somekind of reply, please let me know

(P.S. & on that note & after months of nagging-(online & even on the phone) I finally not receive TCM's monthly (FREE) catalog

as those already know that get it, it's basically the same each month, but I still love to collect all of this jazz

Has anyone else ever been able to purchase it's original "Ceramic Coffee Mug?" I got mine around 2005 or so, so I hear from most the ceramic one's are not available anymore. They were basically built & made to look like a diner ceramic mug from the early to mid 1930's-(the type folks used to put chili in I treat it like kid's gloves to say the least

BUT, sure wish I had somebody to play "SCENE-IT?" with???

It's a catolog of the DVD and Blu-Ray releases available through Shop TCM (click on SHOP at the top of this page and you find out more)

It's actually  published by the company that does the order fulfillment and not by TCM itself. The idea is nothing new. For a number of years TCM had a marketing agreement with another outfit and they put out a massive 800+ page catalog for about fifteen bucks..

It's a catolog of the DVD and Blu-Ray releases available through Shop TCM (click on SHOP at the top of this page and you find out more)

It's actually  published by the company that does the order fulfillment and not by TCM itself. The idea is nothing new. For a number of years TCM had a marketing agreement with another outfit and they put out a massive 800+ page catalog for about fifteen bucks..

Interestingly once you order something or maybe a few times from some of them, the catalog comes automatically - for free.  Don't know about TCM.

If you have not purchased a lot of DVD's in the past, these catalogs are helpful.  Of course, they were out of date the day they were sent to the printers.

Personally I still like them because it is easier to sit and watch TV and leaf through the latest catalog.  Still use websites, but there are so many movies and TV shows on them.

Interestingly once you order something or maybe a few times from some of them, the catalog comes automatically - for free.  Don't know about TCM.

If you have not purchased a lot of DVD's in the past, these catalogs are helpful.  Of course, they were out of date the day they were sent to the printers.

Personally I still like them because it is easier to sit and watch TV and leaf through the latest catalog.  Still use websites, but there are so many movies and TV shows on them.

I get that catalog now finally every month. This seemed like something different though

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings