Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archive of Montage / Interstitials / Introductions?

pelle

Does anyone know of a good archive, or of a good way to find copies of the TCM montages, interstitials, and movie introductions?  Occasionally you can find some on youtube, but they are scattered and often have poor quality.  I've always loved the little shorts and segments that TCM does, but they are very hard to find after the fact. 

Thanks.  It seems like a great resource, but I only saw one video (the depressing "TCM Remembers...") that wasn't a movie clip or trailer.  Is there a way to somehow browse or filter to see only TCM original productions, like the TCM Remembers ones or the familiar montages?

Thanks.  It seems like a great resource, but I only saw one video (the depressing "TCM Remembers...") that wasn't a movie clip or trailer.  Is there a way to somehow browse or filter to see only TCM original productions, like the TCM Remembers ones or the familiar montages?

Not sure...you may have to just explore the media room and see if there are other options. Perhaps someone else will come along with additional information.

I have had a little bit of luck searching with terms like "promo", but a lot of the links seem dead, and there seem to be some serious programming problems with the search function ( http://www.tcm.com/search/?type=video&text=promo ) that prevent me from viewing any results not on the first page.  The page also often gets caught in some kind of infinite loop that will eventually cause it to become unresponsive (tested on Waterfox and Chrome).  

Anyway, I'd still like any help with getting these promo / TCM production short interstitial videos, or any record of the film intros / outtros (especially by Robert Osborne, of course!).  

Thanks for reading! :) 

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings