Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Debbie reynolds & Carrie Fisher chose the other "Forest Lawn"

spence

Someone on here may have beaten me to the punch on this item, it's days old by now to. Just in case & for fans of either or both of the duo

For some reason Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher chose as their final resting place the "Forest Lawn, cem." in the Hollywood Hills as opposed to the "F. Lawn" located in Glendale, CALIF. Which is dubbed "The Disneyland of Cemetaries"

Many already know that the former is where more modern era celebs seem to select for some reason, with the exception of a few Heavyweights from Hollywoods Golden Age *Bette Davis, Lucille Ball, Buster Keaton-(Marty Feldman was deliberately interred near his idol Buster in 1982), Stan Laurel, George Raft, *Rod Steiger, *Charles Laughton, *George Stevens & only a handful more. It's mainly also known for tv stars choosing it over Glendale's.

THANX

• 2 weeks later...

All this talks reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask for quite sometime now...

Any truth to the rumor that Johnny Carson's ashes are now resting inside a mayonnaise jar sitting on Funk & Wagnell's doorstep? 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings