Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

seven days in may

NipkowDisc

I guess this is an attempt at humor on my part...

but wouldn't it be interesting if an alternative ending coulda been shot where the coup comes off? :lol:

Didn't you support the coup and were on the side of the traitors in this film?

Well I'm sure some here are hoping there are folks like that in the current military and that Trump faces a coup.   

...and...

but wouldn't it be interesting if an alternative ending coulda been shot where the coup comes off? :lol:

2iv0en8.jpg

Oh c'mon here, ND! Deep down inside you know you really wouldn't like to see a military overthrow of our government!

Nope, ya see I've always pegged you as more the "Joe Cantwell"(Cliff Robertson) type in the movie THE BEST MAN, instead!

(...you know...the big blustering anti-intellectual type)

;)

• Like 1

It is a chicken joke, Dargo! 

As the late comedian Redd Foxx (get it?  Foxx and chickens?  In the henhouse!) would say:  "I'm a mutherflocker for telling such a corny joke!".  (And I'd like to point out chickens eat corn!)  :P  

New movie being released in May 2017:  SEVEN COBS IN MAY

Tagline:  Stalk your local theatre for presentation times!

• Like 1

...and...

Oh c'com here, ND! Deep down inside you know you really wouldn't like to see a military overthrow of our government!

Nope, ya see I've always pegged you as more the "Joe Cantwell"(Cliff Robertson) type in the movie THE BEST MAN, instead!

(...you know...the big blustering anti-intellectual type)

;)

• Like 1

Or with an alternate cast.  Seven Days in May starring ...

Doris Day

Dennis Day

Laraine Day

Daniel Day-Leiws

Judy Holi-day

Tues-day Weld

and Tatsuya Naka-dai

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings