Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Betty White is 95!

Sepiatone

I didn't know LAKE PLACID was that "highly acclaimed".

And after seeing it, I'd have to wonder WHY?

The film was written by the great television writer and producer David E. Kelley (pictured below with his wife, actress Michelle Pfeiffer). His Emmy Award-winning credits include the TV series "L.A. Law," "Picket Fences," "Ally McBeal," "Chicago Hope," "The Practice" and "Boston Legal."

"Lake Placid" made money and spawned several sequels.

l6ewofjg6luc6ecw.jpg?skj2io4l

You state that like you honestly believe making lots of money and spawning lots of sequels actually means a movie is GOOD.

If tHAT'S the case, then FORGET "VERTIGO".....because of all the money IT made, and the TRAINLOAD of sequels that folowed, then FRIDAY THE 13th MUST be the GREATEST movie ever made!  ;)

Sepiatone

You state that like you honestly believe making lots of money and spawning lots of sequels actually means a movie is GOOD.

If tHAT'S the case, then FORGET "VERTIGO".....because of all the money IT made, and the TRAINLOAD of sequels that folowed, then FRIDAY THE 13th MUST be the GREATEST movie ever made!  ;)

What can I say? The people like bread and circuses. Well, maybe just bread!  :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings