Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Barack Obama's Legacy of Ashes

To me polls at this time (when there is no major elections on the horizon),  are meaningless and therefore kind of like fake news.

Same with a President's approval rating.   

Actually, a President's approval rating is still significant to a degree, even without any elections on the horizon. If his numbers are faltering it might embolden some members of his own party to stand up to him more if they think it reflects the attitude of their constituents. Poor numbers for the Prez will also, of course, provide a degree of moral support for the minority party (and the Democrats these days are surely that), and the hopes that they may be able to build upon it with time.

• Like 1

This photo also indicates that Trump's waistline is about 15 inches more than Obama's.

He looks especially bad in a full body profile photo.

And 15 more pounds of hair, though at times it

looks a bit wispy, so maybe just 10.

Vautrin's not a progressive. He's not anything political.

Actually, I'm a neo-Jacobin, which gives me a great deal of flexibility.

My only two certain principles are the suppression of the aristocracy

and the clergy and the execution of Louis XVI.

Actually, I'm a neo-Jacobin, which gives me a great deal of flexibility. My only two certain principles are the suppression of the aristocracy and the clergy and the execution of Louis XVI.

And the determination to never get off your fat *** and vote.

• Like 1

I would rather be out rounding up counterrevolutionaries any

old day. Besides, voting is just a scam perpetrated by the

capitalists to fool the proles into thinking that they actually

have a say in what the government does. Silly wabbits.

barack-obama-crying-tear-tears.jpg

If only I hadn't played golf 333 days, I might have been a better President.

Want to make a bet on who plays more golf during their 1st term, Obama or Trump?

Of course I might also pick Obama since Trump might not be in office for a full term.   :P

He was obviously a traitor to revolutionary principles and

became a dictator. Bony was as bad as anything spewed

up by the ancien regime.

Anyone who has no respect for the US Constitution and defies Democratic principles in order to become a dictator would probably be just as bad.

The other characteristic about Napoleon I remember is that one of the reasons he failed was that he was constantly putting his relatives in positions of power throughout Europe and the world.

Putting incompetent and unqualified relatives in charge was one of the downfalls for Napoleon. But he had to do just that and promote his own son as Heir because he was going toward not just an Empire but an inherited aristocracy.

Of course, as you can remember, that his nephew, Napoleon the Third, overturned the Second Republic in France to also become a dictator.

Does any of this remind you of King Donald Trump the First?

Both Napoleons left France in total disarray and and the second one left it in Civil War after their demise.

Hopefully the United States will be not like that after the demise of King Donald Trump the First.

Anyone who has no respect for the US Constitution and defies Democratic principles in order to become a dictator would probably be just as bad.

The other characteristic about Napoleon I remember is that one of the reasons he failed was that he was constantly putting his relatives in positions of power throughout Europe and the world.

Putting incompetent and unqualified relatives in charge was one of the downfalls for Napoleon. But he had to do just that and promote his own son as Heir because he was going toward not just an Empire but an inherited aristocracy.

Of course, as you can remember, that his nephew, Napoleon the Third, overturned the Second Republic in France to also become a dictator.

Does any of this remind you of King Donald Trump the First?

Both Napoleons left France in total disarray and and the second one left it in Civil War after their demise.

Hopefully the United States will be not like that after the demise of King Donald Trump the First.

There really isn't much of a connection between Trump and Napoleon,

just as there isn't much of a connection between Trump and Hitler. The

political systems are just too divergent. Napoleon and Hitler had military

guts, Donny is a bone spur coward.

This is a Reagan-like rally and here’s how much higher stocks can go

If history is any indication, the Trump rally is just getting started, according to one veteran technician.

Ralph Acampora, director of tactical investments at Altaira Capital Partners, sees similarities between the Dow's climb during the Reagan administration and its current rally under Donald Trump. The so-called godfather of the charts says that the current Dow advance is essentially going through a similar "honeymoon period" that followed Reagan's election.

"From the Election Day of November of 1980 to April of 1981, in just a six-month period, the Dow gained about 15 percent," Acampora said Tuesday on CNBC's "Futures Now."

This is what you call a relief rally after the disastrous years with Obama as president. He ruined the economy and now that there is hope for real economic recovery the stock market is going higher. Obama will be remembered as the worst President in U.S. history.