Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

The Violent Left -- Alt Left & Democrat Party

CNN's Wolf Blitzer Corrects Rep. Marsha Blackburn's Lie That Town Hall Participants Were Not Her Constituents-  

Blitzer: "If People Had IDs Showing They Lived In Your District, That's Pretty Straightforward" ...

http://mediamatters.org/video/2017/02/23/watch-cnns-wolf-blitzer-correct-rep-marsha-blackburns-lie-town-hall-participants-were-not-her/215444

:lol:

--just WHO is paying these so-called 'paid protestors'??

& how can I get IN on it?

:huh:

• Like 2

1:09 into the video....The crossed wires in Nancy Pelosi's brain continues to malfunction.

That what happens when she don't  rely on a teleprompter. LMREO!

8643d48e-7c9e-4d7a-bbd9-761e089d5e24.jpg

No evidence that protesters are paid to disrupt Republican town hall meetings-

"It’s easier to say all these protests are paid than to admit there are wide swaths of people in your district who disagree with how they are represented in Congress," Sarah Dohl, a spokeswoman for Indivisible told PolitiFact....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/27/louie-gohmert/protesters-are-paid-disrupt-town-hall-meetings-goh/

No evidence that protesters are paid to disrupt Republican town hall meetings-

"It’s easier to say all these protests are paid than to admit there are wide swaths of people in your district who disagree with how they are represented in Congress," Sarah Dohl, a spokeswoman for Indivisible told PolitiFact....

'wide swaths of people'?       That is an odd way to describe these protesters.    The real points here are if this wide swaths of people vote and if there are enough of them to get the incumbent out of office. 

LEAKED TAPE Exposes George Soros, Obama GROUP Planning To Infiltrate, DISRUPT Republican Town Hall Meetings, DEMAND Media Attention

100 PERCENT FED UP > http://100percentfedup.com/leaked-tape-exposes-george-soros-obama-group-planning-to-infiltrate-disrupt-republican-town-hall-meetings-demand-media-attention/

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
We blended in with the crowd
We got computers, we're tapping phone lines,
I know that that ain't allowed

We dress like students, we dress like housewives,
Or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle, so many times now,
I don't know what I look like!

I know George Soros, he's really a pretty good guy,

Always happy to hand out some cash, that aint no lie.

• Like 1

Loretta Lynch: Need more marching, blood, death on streets
Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”

But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.

“I know that this is a time of great fear and uncertainty for so many

Without offering any specifics, Lynch goes on to say that “our rights” are “being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back.”

But the strongest words come in a statement that seems to suggest the answer is street action that will inevitably turn bloody and deadly.

WND > http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

Today is the 52th anniversary of Bloody Sunday - -

white racist violence against innocent black non-violent demonstrators on the bridge in Selma Alabama.

Civil rights hero Democratic Congressman John Lewis was beaten to a bloody pulp there.

A Great Anniversary in American History!

This year also marks the 50th anniversary of the Detroit riot.  The most memorable thing about it(to me) was that on the Sunday morning it started, we were at Sterling State Park in Monroe MI, and spent the day amused at how well my kid sister(three at the time) was getting on with the little black girl from the next picnic table over.  My Mom and the little girl's Mom also got to talking and got along great.  Then we got home and found out about 12th Street(now Rosa Parks Ave.) on fire.   Weird day.

Sepiatone

Bloody Sunday, 1972, which turned out

to be much more bloody than 1965.

1972-bloody-sunday1.jpg

Wasn't it Massa Tom who said that the tree of liberty must

be refreshed with the blood of patriots? Not that I agree

with that sentiment. 

What's this country coming to when an old

racist can't even get a fair hearing. :)

What's this country coming to when an old

racist can't even get a fair hearing. :)

You have to go back to 1960's Mississippi for that. ;)

mississippi-burning-trial.jpg

A protester pepper sprayed and arrested...so..? :huh:

It's a story because it's the son of Hillary Clinton's former running mate Tim Kaine.

Oh, what the sons of the rich and powerful will get up to...

trump-sons.jpg?w=768

• Like 1

6SZPq7zi_bigger.jpg

FOX & friendsVerified account @foxandfriends 6h6 hours ago

He's certainly not the president's biggest fan! Son of former VP candidate, Sen. Tim Kaine, arrested protesting President Trump

HEE HEE HEE