Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

The Violent Left -- Alt Left & Democrat Party

There Is No Deep State-

The problem in Washington is not a conspiracy against the President; it’s the President himself.

“the Deep State”... describe(s) a nexus of institutions—the intelligence agencies, the military, powerful financial interests, Silicon Valley, various federal bureaucracies—that, they believe, are conspiring to smear and stymie a President and bring him low....

By now, Trump’s tactics are familiar. Schooled by Roy Cohn, Joseph McCarthy’s protégé, in the dark arts of rage, deflection, insult, and conspiracy-mongering,.....

The reason that Trump is so eager to take a conspiratorial view of everything from the C.I.A. to CNN is that an astonishing array of individuals have spoken out or acted against him. Above all, he is infuriated that intelligence and investigative services have been looking into possible Russian connections to him, his advisers, his campaign, and his financial interests....

The problem in Washington is not a Deep State; the problem is a shallow man—an untruthful, vain, vindictive, alarmingly erratic President. In order to pass fair and proper judgment, the public deserves a full airing of everything from Trump’s tax returns and business entanglements to an accounting of whether he has been, in some way, compromised.

Journalists can, and will, do a lot. But the courts, law enforcement, and Congress—without fear or favor—are responsible for such an investigation. Only if government officials take to heart their designation as “public servants” will justice prevail. 

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/there-is-no-deep-state?mbid=social_facebook

• Like 1

There Is No Deep State-

The problem in Washington is not a conspiracy against the President; it’s the President himself.

“the Deep State”... describe(s) a nexus of institutions—the intelligence agencies, the military, powerful financial interests, Silicon Valley, various federal bureaucracies—that, they believe, are conspiring to smear and stymie a President and bring him low....

By now, Trump’s tactics are familiar.

Schooled by Roy Cohn, Joseph McCarthy’s protégé, in the dark arts of rage, deflection, insult, and conspiracy-mongering,.....

The reason that Trump is so eager to take a conspiratorial view of everything from the C.I.A. to CNN is that an astonishing array of individuals have spoken out or acted against him. Above all, he is infuriated that intelligence and investigative services have been looking into possible Russian connections to him, his advisers, his campaign, and his financial interests....

The problem in Washington is not a Deep State; the problem is a shallow man—an untruthful, vain, vindictive, alarmingly erratic President. In order to pass fair and proper judgment, the public deserves a full airing of everything from Trump’s tax returns and business entanglements to an accounting of whether he has been, in some way, compromised.

Journalists can, and will, do a lot. But the courts, law enforcement, and Congress—without fear or favor—are responsible for such an investigation. Only if government officials take to heart their designation as “public servants” will justice prevail. ♦

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/20/there-is-no-deep-state?mbid=social_facebook

I can remember that Trump hired Joseph McCarthy's right-hand man Roy Cohn to attack the racial housing discrimination suit against his rental properties by the Nixon Administration because he refused to rent to black people.

Reportedly, Trump advised his employees to Simply put a "C" on every application that was filed by a black person. Historical perspective on racism here - - the "C" stood for a "colored" person. And mind you this was 1973 after the the Civil Rights Movement, the assassination of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and the Black Power/ Black Panther movements!

EXCLUSIVE – Michael Savage Following Alleged Assault: ‘It Is Clearly Open Season on Prominent Trump Supporters’ 

It is clearly open season on prominent Trump supporters. The fascist left has been empowered by their own false narrative that those who support borders, language and culture – my motto – are evil fascists!  This is how Hitler came to power.  He used his brown shirts to beat any opponents. The media and police are almost wholly driven by this lie.

BREITBART >> http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/16/exclusive-michael-savage-following-alleged-assault-clearly-open-season-prominent-trump-supporters/

tumblr_o59ov4Vvdy1txfen3o1_500.gif

inm00S9s_bigger.jpg

Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 5h5 hours ago

"UC-Berkeley: The place where free speech ends and violence begins" http://washex.am/2pQqDsr 

C9xKTbOXcAAnUy0.jpg

when they doan get their way the left always disregards it's phony hypocritical facade of tolerance and quickly descends into mindless violence...

and them being so...mindful. :huh:

I think a conundrum not. :D

when they doan get their way the left always disregards it's phony hypocritical facade of tolerance and quickly descends into mindless violence...

and them being so...mindful. :huh:

I think a conundrum not. :D

Wasn't a skin head right wing group bused in from out of state to start all this?  That's what I heard.

Wasn't a skin head right wing group bused in from out of state to start all this?  That's what I heard.

I noticed Jake and the rest of the goofball gang failed to post about the white supremacist Trump supporter that punched a woman in the face at those protests. 

• Like 1

but why should peaceful-minded and clear-thinking tolerant progressives have obliged??? :huh:  :lol:  :)

but why should peaceful-minded and clear-thinking tolerant progressives have obliged??? :huh:  :lol:  :)

Defending yourself against idiot Nazi Tump supporters would be my guess.

Defending yourself against idiot Nazi Tump supporters would be my guess.

Oh, I know I'm going to regent joining the fray here but there is a balanced story here.

The election of Trump has driven a very small percentage on the left to extremism.    On the right there have been extremist (with a larger percentage than what we are seeing now on the left),  for decades.    Their numbers increased with the election of Obama.   I'm mentioning the right idiots because I don't wish to be accused of creating a false equivalence. 

BUT with Trump as President this small group on the left (e.g. Black Mask activist),   are starting the violence.   They show up at Trump rally or at event where there is a right wing speaker and their mission is to ensure the Trump supporters and \ or guest speaker isn't heard AND they believe violence is an means-to-an-end. 

Hopefully as we near the mid-term elections these left wing idiots will go back into hiding as Dems regain power.   Because feeling powerless is what motivates people (on both sides),  to violence and civil disorder.

(the right wing idiots will never go away since their insecurities are more deeply rooted).

cunytcjxusinsxkh9vex_bigger.jpeg

Jim Hoft‏ @gatewaypundit 12h12 hours ago

Trump Supporter Ambushed in Los Angeles by Violent Left-Wing Antifa (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/trump-supporter-ambushed-los-angeles-violent-left-wing-antifa-video/

IMG_3327-575x324.jpg

The Ku Klux Klan knows more and has done more extreme right-wing Domestic Terrorism than any extreme left-wing person will ever be able to even imagine, much less accomplish.

The Ku Klux Klan wrote the book on Domestic Terrorism. If you need some information on the subject just asked David Duke.

I noticed Jake and the rest of the goofball gang failed to post about the white supremacist Trump supporter that punched a woman in the face at those protests. 

Be fair, Lawrence. If the woman wasn't white, how could Jake mention it when he's so busy applauding?

UcpfGkHu_bigger.jpg CafeNetAmerica‏ @cafenetamerica 35m35 minutes ago

Antifa Protester Who Slashed Police Horse in Face with Nail on Pole Is Formally Charged http://dlvr.it/PTLZ8y  #tcotDEThYGqV0AAOX2K.jpg

Throw the book at the puke.

these berserker scum do not even withhold their murderous brutalities even from innocent animals. nothing that lives is safe.

and these are the scum that the american left bleeds for. 

"sick!" -valerie perrine, superman

:)

• Like 1