Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Violent Left -- Alt Left & Democrat Party

Is this the best you can do? Somebody hit a horse in the head with

a board with a nail in it. Ohhh, I'm scared. Maybe she thought it

was a mule and was just trying to get its attention.

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Alt-Left Plans Nationwide ‘Rapid Response’ If Mueller Fired From Russia Probe http://dlvr.it/Q6GJ6y 

DRLh1kyVAAA6Gaq.jpg

If Robert Mueller is fired from the Russian investigation in a Saturday Night Massacre, like what Nixon did,  then trump will just end up like Nixon did.

No Problemo

No Drama

NO trump  LOL

On 7/12/2017 at 11:36 AM, JakeHolman said:

GvJ6yAr1_bigger.jpg The Daily CallerVerified account @DailyCaller 3h3 hours ago

Revealed: The Antifa Plan To Get Liberals To Embrace Violence http://trib.al/4w4Pa1v DEijKm7WsAEPDz6.jpg

All through the Civil Rights non-violent movement, the white supremacists,  the Ku Klux Klan practiced violence against all these black and white American citizens fighting for civil rights for black Americans.

The liberal black and white Americans marched side by side holding hands and they still won with nonviolence.

*The white supremacists, the* Ku Klux Klan the *neo-Nazis, they're famous for violence in American history-- not the Liberals.

• 6 months later...

Has Donald Trump never 'promoted or encouraged violence,' as Sarah Huckabee Sanders said?

...Trump told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So I got a little notice. We have wonderful security guys. It said, ‘Mr. Trump, there may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience.’ So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell .... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

As a review of the video shows, Trump is not smiling or chuckling as if this was intended as a joke.

Other examples of Trump speaking favorably of violence......

....This was not an isolated incident; we found at least seven other examples in which Trump offered public musings that showed a tolerance for, and sometimes even a favorable disposition toward, physical violence.

Trump’s words may not meet a legal threshold for incitement to violence, but Huckabee Sanders’ portrayal seriously distorts the record of Trump’s past statements.

We rate her statement FALSE

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/05/sarah-huckabee-sanders/has-donald-trump-never-promoted-or-encouraged-viol/