Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Violent Left -- Alt Left & Democrat Party

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

Andrew Lawrence Retweeted Media Matters

Donald Trump LITERALLY said he would pay legal fees for any of his supporters that beat up protesters

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump—who once said of a protester at his campaign rally, “I’d like to punch him in the face”—warns Maxine Waters over her call to harass members of his administration.

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Has Donald Trump never 'promoted or encouraged violence,' as Sarah Huckabee Sanders said?

...Trump told a crowd in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, "So I got a little notice. We have wonderful security guys. It said, ‘Mr. Trump, there may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience.’ So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Just knock the hell .... I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

As a review of the video shows, Trump is not smiling or chuckling as if this was intended as a joke.

Other examples of Trump speaking favorably of violence......

....This was not an isolated incident; we found at least seven other examples in which Trump offered public musings that showed a tolerance for, and sometimes even a favorable disposition toward, physical violence.

Trump’s words may not meet a legal threshold for incitement to violence, but Huckabee Sanders’ portrayal seriously distorts the record of Trump’s past statements.

We rate her statement FALSE

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jul/05/sarah-huckabee-sanders/has-donald-trump-never-promoted-or-encouraged-viol/

• Thanks 1

when the left who have been forever pontificating about tolerance and acceptance doan get their way they almost invariably will proceed to show who and what they truly are...

some of the most intolerant raging hateful schtootzes on the planet!

• Like 1