Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H06_Trump_Lavrov_Kislyak.jpg

"Hey. guys, I'm a reality TV Star! Remember that old show I've Got A Secret? Wait'll ya hear this!"

HAIL EMPERROR!!!

Actually Putin is the Emperor and his subordinate would be a King.  I assume the error part of your post was intentional.

• Like 1

A president needs to talk to diplomatic officials, what should we do, break diplomatic relations with Russia to avoid contact??

Looks like simply talking is now a crime.

So if Trump meeting with the Russian foreign minister is sinister, so is this.

Lavrov_and_Obama-e1359301203835.jpg

hamradio--You DON'T compromise confidential sources--any (almost) politician Knows that.  Republican Senator Bob Corker ripped Trump on that point last night; read the news.

Edit--HS. Obama didn't reveal State secrets.  Trump admitted in a Tweet he DID.

• Like 1

hamradio--You DON'T compromise confidential sources--any (almost) politician Knows that.  Republican Senator Bob Corker ripped Trump on that point last night; read the news.

Edit--HS. Obama didn't reveal State secrets.  Trump admitted in a Tweet he DID.

I did read it, the conversation was about airline safety and terrorism and he want Russia to be step up their fight against ISIS and other terrorist.  Maybe I missed something?

I did read it, the conversation was about airline safety and terrorism and he want Russia to be step up their fight against ISIS and other terrorist.  Maybe I missed something?

Trump's revealing of this info to Russia compromised our intelligence source, a very fragile, very SECRET source, that in all likelihood will not be usable in the future. Gathering useful, reliable intel in the Middle East is a Herculean task, and it has been made even harder with his careless words.

• Like 3

Trump's revealing of this info to Russia compromised our intelligence source, a very fragile, very SECRET source, that in all likelihood will not be usable in the future. Gathering useful, reliable intel in the Middle East is a Herculean task, and it has been made even harder with his careless words.

Looks like another case of...

44f54ac8b642dafb2716c0751470bd1a.jpg

A president needs to talk to diplomatic officials, what should we do, break diplomatic relations with Russia to avoid contact??

Looks like simply talking is now a crime.

So if Trump meeting with the Russian foreign minister is sinister, so is this.

Last time I heard Obama didn't provide any intelligence information to the Russians.

Are you really that naive to utter this comment, Ham, or do you just not get how Trump screwed up?

• Like 1

Last time I heard Obama didn't provide any intelligence information to the Russians.

Are you really that naive to utter this comment, Ham, or do you just not get how Trump screwed up?

Russia is our rival NOT our enemy. Is anyone naive to think the Cold War is still raging.  On the international front how are we suppose to fight ISIS and other terrorist groups if some information is not shared? (but as LawrenceA pointed out sources has to be protected, that I agree with). Trump didn't give them the launch codes for crying out loud.

Russia is our rival NOT our enemy. Is anyone naive to think the Cold War is still raging.  On the international front how are we suppose to fight ISIS and other terrorist groups if some information is not shared? (but as LawrenceA pointed out sources has to be protected, that I agree with). Trump didn't give them the launch codes for crying out loud.

Not yet on the launch codes.  Stick around.  That'll come later.  

NBC News Special Report....Secret intel sources were NOT compromised, only info sharing on terrorism.

I guess if Trump and co. say so it must be true.

• Like 3

Washington Post ...

Monkey Cage •  Analysis This is why Trump’s loose tongue has compromised U.S. security This information was not America's to share. By Stephen Tankel  •  Read more »

Exactly the point.  This was not America's to share.  This endangers the source of the intel and will they share info again when Trump can't be trusted to keep his pie hole shut?

• Like 1

He revealed classified information and/or revealed information that came from a classified source thereby exposing that source.  

He could only have received the information in a classified document or briefing and should know not to discuss any portion of it.

He revealed them to not one, but two senior officals of a non-friendly government that is allied with a government (Syria) with whom we are fighting.  That government is allied with one of our two major "enemies." He should have known better as he is the president and the commander-in-chief.  If he doesn't, he should resign.

As for Gen. McMaster's comments, he knows better.  To me it sounds like CYA for him and CHA for Trump.

• Like 5

He revealed classified information and/or revealed information that came from a classified source thereby exposing that source.  

He could only have received the information in a classified document or briefing and should know not to discuss any portion of it.

He revealed them to not one, but two senior officals of a non-friendly government that is allied with a government (Syria) with whom we are fighting.  That government is allied with one of our two major "enemies." He should have known better as he is the president and the commander-in-chief.  If he doesn't, he should resign.

As for Gen. McMaster's comments, he knows better.  To me it sounds like CYA for him and CHA for Trump.

just a guess but McMaster might be taking one for Team America by covering for the buffoon.  

• Like 2

NBC News Special Report....Secret intel sources were NOT compromised, only info sharing on terrorism.

You're doing such a good job defending Trump on this thread that I can think of two job openings that you might be qualified for in the White House--

*One involves standing in front of the White House Press Corps. You do have to try to answer their questions, but on the bright side you do have a Podium to stand/hide behind.

*The second one involves actually going on cable television and being interviewed by Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo. Also trying to get an interview with Mika Brzezinski will be part of this job description.

*For each of these jobs, you explain and defend statements made by your boss--

Even though most of these statements are lies. Sometimes worse than that is that your boss May contradict himself in the middle of a media interview or a Twitter rant.

WARNING: JOB HAZARD POTENTIAL-- You have to sometimes sit in the same room with Steve Bannon during meetings. But we have it on the Best Medical Authority that you can't catch anything from just being in the same room with him.

Good Luck--

BTW-- I hope you know how to play golf because your job interview will be during a golf game on one of Donald Trump's palatial private courses.

• Like 2