Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There are multiple memos. According to an anonymous source, Comey wrote down Everything Trump told him.

Link:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/16/trump-comey-flynn-shutdown-238467

Edit--There is a story on Politico titled "When Will Republicans Dump Trump?

Of course Comey covered his tracks and documented everything--cc: to his top colleagues and confidants.

I'd expect nothing less from a veteran FBI Director.

• Like 2

You're doing such a good job defending Trump on this thread that I can think of two job openings that you might be qualified for in the White House--

*One involves standing in front of the White House Press Corps. You do have to try to answer their questions, but on the bright side you do have a Podium to stand/hide behind.

*The second one involves actually going on cable television and being interviewed by Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo. Also trying to get an interview with Mika Brzezinski will be part of this job description.

*For each of these jobs, you explain and defend statements made by your boss--

Even though most of these statements are lies. Sometimes worse than that is that your boss May contradict himself in the middle of a media interview or a Twitter rant.

WARNING: JOB HAZARD POTENTIAL-- You have to sometimes sit in the same room with Steve Bannon during meetings. But we have it on the Best Medical Authority that you can't catch anything from just being in the same room with him.

Good Luck--

BTW-- I hope you know how to play golf because your job interview will be during a golf game on one of Donald Trump's palatial private courses.

That has to be the most goofy reply ever and a distraction.  Even CNN stated the source of the intel was not revealed.

This was one of the related subjects discussed. 

(Maybe intel sharing should be stopped, let ISIS strike, it will give the leftist a good night sleep.)

That has to be the most goofy reply ever and a distraction. Even CNN stated the source of the intel was not revealed.

This was one of the related subjects discussed.

(Maybe intel sharing should be stopped, let ISIS strike, it will give the leftist a good night sleep.)

Apparently the Israelis are the source of this information and they are livid.

When the Press questioned the Prime Minister of the UK, she had previously known nothing about this and was openly irritated about the mess.

At any rate, the latest issue with the Trump Administration is whether or not he has committed obstruction of justice because of the allegations that he asked Comey to drop the investigation of Flynn/Russia.

Sometimes I wonder if Trump truly knows who the Allies of the American people are.

Additionally, Trump makes his spokespersons and himself look extremely stupid when he repeatedly contradicts them.

• Like 3

Apparently the Israelis are the source of this information and they are livid.

You mean they are stupid enough to acknowledge it! :blink:

If there was a time to deny something, it's now.

Putin offers transcript of Trump meeting with Lavrov

What a generous man! I guess during the McCarthy/HUAC blacklisting hearings, the accused could have contacted Stalin, who could have written a nice note to Senator McCarthy, stating that the accused were not party members!  (Aren't Russians generous and selfless?)

62340112.jpg

Stalin to Putin

• Like 1

Putin offers transcript of Trump meeting with Lavrov

What a generous man! I guess during the McCarthy/HUAC blacklisting hearings, the accused could have contacted Stalin, who could have written a nice note to Senator McCarthy, stating that the accused were not party members!  (Aren't Russians generous and selfless?)

62340112.jpg

Stalin to Putin

Interesting conundrum.  Who do we trust less to give us an accurate summary?  Putin or Trump or a Trump surrogate?

• Like 3

Interesting conundrum.  Who do we trust less to give us an accurate summary?  Putin or Trump or a Trump surrogate?

LOL! Hard to say....

• Like 1

Weren't the Rosenbergs tried and executed for passing classified information to the Soviets? Donald Trump has made a mockery of executive privilege, as he has debased and degraded the presidency.

At minimum should make for cozy dinner conversation later this week when he is in Israel, as he tries to explain why he outed their secret source and operation

• Like 2

Occured to me.  How does Putin have a "transcript?"  Did someone record the meeting?  Or does he mean that one of the two Russians prepared a memorandum of what was said?  Leaving out the part where classified information was relayed.

Weren't the Rosenbergs tried and executed for passing classified information to the Soviets? Donald Trump has made a mockery of executive privilege, as he has debased and degraded the presidency.

At minimum should make for cozy dinner conversation later this week when he is in Israel, as he tries to explain why he outed their secret source and operation

I would volunteer for firing squad duty if it comes to that.........

The Rosenbergs got the chair.

John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald were shot ( I still can't believe I actually saw the latter occur live on CBS.)

The rest of the Booth co-conspirators were hung. Just like we hung those two guys from In Cold Blood in Kansas.

The Varieties of American Execution

The Rosenbergs got the chair.

John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald were shot ( I still can't believe I actually saw the latter occur live on CBS--

The rest of the Booth co-conspirators were hung. Just like we hung those two guys from In Cold Blood in Kansas.

The Varieties of American Execution

I know. LOL. In his case, something lengthy, like hanging.........

• Like 1

Occured to me.  How does Putin have a "transcript?"  Did someone record the meeting?  Or does he mean that one of the two Russians prepared a memorandum of what was said?  Leaving out the part where classified information was relayed.

LOL. We'll have to wait and see...........

Maybe Trump gave them a copy of his taping....the other alternative, where the Russians were in there taping, is scary. Bet no one saw them bring in a taping device.

Maybe Trump gave them a copy of his taping....the other alternative, where the Russians were in there taping, is scary. Bet no one saw them bring in a taping device.

Trump needs to turn Fox off and start watching The Americans on Fx.  Then remember that Putin was in the KGB during the Reagan years, if I am not mistaken.

Taping devices, including most phones are very small these days.  Not to mention transmitters to a nearby embassy.

• Like 1

It's probably still there given how incompetent they all are.

• Like 1

Was Pence in the Oval office meeting with the Ruskies?  Hard to tell from the photos as they were all courtesy of Russia.  It was not long after that Pence came out with the story that it was the Assistant AG who essentially fired Comey.

"I have a great temperament" - Donald J. Trump

• Like 2