Bush I who said Read my lips, not Ronnie. Putin is a two bit

authoritarian and perhaps a murderer. He's got all the credibility

of Sean Spicer.

Wonder who got it wrong, the reporter or Putin? It was of course

Bush I who said Read my lips, not Ronnie. Putin is a two bit

authoritarian and perhaps a murderer. He's got all the credibility

of Sean Spicer.

This was probably written by Putin's American PR man Peter Lavelle--

RT's host for Crosstalk. Peter should have known better - - he graduated from UCLA. LOL

This was probably written by Putin's American PR man Peter Lavelle--

RT's host for Crosstalk. Peter should have known better - - he graduated from UCLA. LOL

What are they teaching these youngsters nowadays. Can't even

get a simple fact correct. I can't remember if it was on this site or

another one, but someone pointed out that Bush famously went

back on that no new taxes promise and raised taxes. So as a

denial, it doesn't make much sense. 

Will the people who did not vote for Hillary because of Russian influence please reveal yourselves.

Don't you know that it was the Russians that prevented Hillary from buying a plane ticket to Wisconsin.    :lol:

• Like 2

paranoid-delusions-synthetic-cannabis-sp

My internet security setup won't allow me to see the image, just  paranoid-delusions-synthetic-cannabus-sp in text  When I go to the link directly, I get a "This site can not provide a secure connection".

"Ranking House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) isn’t being distracted by President Trump’s diversions on the Russia scandal. Schiff blew Trump’s latest attempt to throw Congress off his trail to bits with the facts about intelligence collection.....

It’s those basic facts that President Trump and the Republican Party don’t want people to understand. Trump and the Republicans are intentionally and falsely equating incidental collection and legal unmasking with spying and leaking.

It is the classic Republican tactic of making something legal that their opponents did look illegal to hide their own potentially illegal behavior.

Rep. Schiff was correct. There is a lot of shady behavior on the part of the Trump White House and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes,....

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/04/adam-schiff-blew-donald-trumps-russia-cover-story-million-pieces.html

• Like 2

One report I read somewhere claimed that the head of ISIS claimed he thinks Trump is an "idiot".  And that ISIS soldier's were dancing with jubilation in the streets upon hearing he'd been elected.  They wish to see America destroyed, and they feel Trump is their biggest help in this effort.

And now, we have something ELSE to blame on Obama (concerning the recent nerve gas attack in Syria).  I'm surprised Trump is stopping there.  Why not blame all the Southwest FLOODING and TORNADOES on him too?  AND doing all that to promote his global warming "scam"? 

Oh!  And just LOOK what he did to poor COLUMBIA!   :angry:

Sepiatone

• Like 1
Trump’s Ties to Blackwater Founder Erik Prince-

"Rep. Jan Schakowsky, the most dogged opponent of Blackwater founder Erik Prince in the U.S. Congress, is blasting the Trump administration for using Prince as a shadow emissary for the White House. “He is the kind of unvetted, unscrupulous person that seems to fit very nicely, especially into the kinds of operations that they want done,” Schakowsky said in an exclusive interview for the Intercepted podcast. “This is exactly the kind of person who should be excluded from having anything to do with our government, covert or out in public.”

Schakowsky was responding to reporting by The Intercept and the Washington Post that Prince is serving as an unofficial adviser and emissary for Trump and his team....

https://theintercept.com/2017/04/05/rep-jan-schakowsky-calls-for-investigation-into-trumps-ties-to-blackwater-founder-erik-prince/

• Like 1

No surprise that it turns out there was nothing in the 'hot' documents that Devon Nunes ran to the White House about that even suggests Obama or Susan Rice are guilty of any sort of crime.  Republicans law makers have confirmed this.  So where is this 'so-called' evidence that Trump has to support his claim that Rice committed a crime?