Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

12 minutes ago, jakeem said:

650526124cba8ce0ff29696f8f5d_1__bigger.j

These horrible Trump comments about American military sacrifice make me think he's the kind of person who might sell out his country for Russian "loan guarantees."

4:57 PM · Sep 4, 2020·Twitter Web App

Here Mark comments that a man like trump--

who has no respect for the  sacrifices of the American Military--

might even sell out his country

for "Russian loan guarantees".

Mark Jacob is a veteran Chicago journalist who has served as an editor for both "The Chicago Tribune" and "The Chicago Sun-Times.

* To read the complete comment--

Touch: 

"Expand".

• Thanks 1

Q7gzINJ2_bigger.jpg

Peter Strzok: “I do think the president is compromised, that he is unable to put the interests of our nation first, that he acts from hidden motives, because there is leverage over him, held specifically by the Russians but potentially others as well.”

G7_P6eHF_bigger.jpg

We also talked about the changing nature of Russian espionage - that was Strzok's area of expertise at the FBI and why counterintelligence has become so much more difficult...

G7_P6eHF_bigger.jpg

Among other things, Strzok explains why the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation of Trump - and why he is worried that it was never finished

• Thanks 1

H5_Ce4H5_bigger.jpeg

Why is the Trump Admin given Putin free reign in #Belarus and offering little if any support to those calling out for free elections? The Trump Admin Has Gone AWOL on #Belarus
  • Sad 1

LhfGhGEy_bigger.jpg

NEW: I interviewed ahead of his book release next week. We discussed the counterintelligence case on Trump (he doesn’t think it was ever pursued), evidence he saw that Russia held back methods in 2016 that it could deploy in Nov., and more.

(THREAD) MAJOR BREAKING NEWS:
In 2008, Trump believed himself to be cutting an eight-figure real estate deal with Vladimir Putin himself—a transaction that netted him tens of millions. This news appears to unlock the Trump-Russia collusion mystery. .......

1/ In 2008, Trump sold a property he had *no buyers for*—after years of looking—for tens of millions in profit. The sale was to a Russian oligarch close to Putin who promptly razed every "improvement" to the land Trump had ever made, calling into question the purpose of the sale.........

11/ What we now know—from Trump friend, fixer, attorney, and business associate Michael Cohen—is that what Trump thought in 2008...

...was that he was dealing with Vladimir Putin.

That's right: he thought he was being rescued—more than that, *enriched by $54 million*—by Putin.............

14/ In 2008, Donald Trump was facing imminent financial ruin—and he perceived *Vladimir Putin himself* to have rescued him from the worst fate any Trump could ever experience:

real, actual, humiliating destitution brought about by his own staggering incompetence as a businessman.

<_<

• Thanks 1

This isn't a view form "Russia."  This is a view from Vladimir Putin the dictator of Russia.

You really are married to all of the Kremlin talking points.  It's quite a joke.   Maybe it's just a bad tummy ache.

1 hour ago, TalkTalk123 said:

Are you responding to the whole content of the video "after listening to it" or the headline of the video?

Both.  Maybe it was a 400 pound kid living in his mother's basement who decided to track down Navalny and spike his coffee with military grade poison.  He had so many enemies!  Putin is innocent!  :lol:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, TalkTalk123 said:

Your original response to the video had a time line that was 22 minutes after I posted the video, the video is32 minutes long so I ask again, was your response made after you listened to the whole video?

Maybe you should try putting the thoughts and opinions that you wish to share with the great unwashed in your own words instead of being coy and hiding behind the videos of buffoons like Jimmy Dore who is the very definition of Putin's useful idiot.  Sorry, but I'm not going to spend half an hour watching anything that you post.

• Thanks 1

(18) And what I am telling you now—which we would hear from our media if it started working with those who have *done the work* on this—is that the Trump-Russia collusion mystery is *over*.

We know how and when and where Putin bribed Trump (in Trump's mind) and for *how much*.

(19) The cost of America—in Donald Trump's quid pro quo with Putin—was $54 million for a pro-Russia foreign policy during the 2016 campaign,
to be augmented by a multi-billion deal sometime after his presidency.

That is what he sold us for. It already happened. It's in the past.

(20) If *reporters*—meaning, not curatorial journalists like me—dig *with any effort* into those who know Trump and Rybolovlev,
they're going to find confirmation that Putin indeed intended the $54 million deal with Trump in 2008 to be a bribe. ...........

<_<
7 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

(18) And what I am telling you now—which we would hear from our media if it started working with those who have *done the work* on this—is that the Trump-Russia collusion mystery is *over*.

We know how and when and where Putin bribed Trump (in Trump's mind) and for *how much*.

(19) The cost of America—in Donald Trump's quid pro quo with Putin—was $54 million for a pro-Russia foreign policy during the 2016 campaign,
to be augmented by a multi-billion deal sometime after his presidency.

That is what he sold us for. It already happened. It's in the past.

(20) If *reporters*—meaning, not curatorial journalists like me—dig *with any effort* into those who know Trump and Rybolovlev,
they're going to find confirmation that Putin indeed intended the $54 million deal with Trump in 2008 to be a bribe. ...........

<_<

1 minute ago, mr6666 said:

John Aravosis

@aravosis

·

Sep 9

Let me put a finer point on who Dan Coats is for all of you.

Dan Coats was a conservative Republican US senator from Indiana who was on the board of directors of the religious right group Family Research Council.

You don’t get more right wing conservative than Coats.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:12 AM, Bogie56 said:

Both.  Maybe it was a 400 pound kid living in his mother's basement who decided to track down Navalny and spike his coffee with military grade poison.  He had so many enemies!  Putin is innocent!  :lol:

This is not the first time Putin has done something like this.

His MO is all over it-- and usually this occurs in a foreign country where his enemy has fled for Asylum, like the United Kingdom.

"......... QAnon is becoming a global phenomenon, with Trump and others in positions of power promoting it, there's a lot at stake.

As we approach the presidential elections, Russia and the Christian right are promoting QAnon theories, while the cult's leaders are calling for followers on Twitter to prepare themselves for an armed civil war.

We have to be vigilant and do what we can to learn about the dangers of QAnon so we can protect ourselves and those we care about — as well as our democracy — from this cult.>