Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Donald Trump campaign ad asks voters to “Support Our Troops,” but uses a stock photo of Russian fighter jets and weapons. https://politico.com/news/2020/09/14/trump-ad-asks-people-to-support-the-troops-but-it-uses-a-picture-of-russian-jets-414883

• Haha 1

PFkR-eVX_bigger.jpeg

In his first interview, Alex Vindman tells me that Trump is Putin's "useful idiot." "In the Army, we call this ‘free chicken,’ something you don’t have to work for—it just comes to you. This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken.” Story:
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

I would like to see some examples of what wray is alluding to. This looks like propaganda aimed at quashing critical thinking, 

"Critical thinking?"  Even if you saw some examples you still wouldn't believe it.   You disbelieve EVERYTHING coming from intelligence and believe EVERYTHING coming from the right wing government.  It is not even in his professional interest to be lying about this.  It would easily be debunked by the government in power if that were the case.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, TomJH said:

FBI director Wray says Russia is actively interfering in 2020 election to 'denigrate' Biden

Washington (CNN)FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that Russia has been "very active" in its efforts to influence US elections, with the primary goal being to "denigrate" Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray told lawmakers that Russia is primarily interfering through "malign foreign influence in an effort to hurt Biden's campaign" -- echoing the intelligence community's public assessment on Moscow's meddling efforts issued last month.
Wray's comments come as President Donald Trump and several other top administration officials have recently attempted to play up the theory that China is meddling to get Biden elected, while downplaying well-founded reports that Russia is trying to help Trump win again, like it did in 2016.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/politics/fbi-director-wray-russia-election-interference/index.html

191030104348-01-christopher-wray-1030-ex

Multiple sources

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

This is the only person that was influenced by Russia in 2016, anyone else ?, please come forward.

So why does Trump refuse to condemn Russian interference in the 2020 election while his security sources, including Chris Wray under sworn testimony, say it is happening?

• Thanks 1

Reporter Donie O'Sullivan on CNN just now showed several social media accounts by Russians posing as left wing groups attacking Joe Biden for being in the pocket of the right wing and Russians posing as right wing groups attacking Biden for being in the pocket of the left wing.  Facebook and Twitter are taking them down but the interference is widespread..

• Thanks 3
12 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

That sounds like a comedy skit, but I'll have to see if I can find what it is being reported. 

I agree that it sounds like a comedy sketch.  But just try to remember the target audience ... millions of brain dead and gullible Americans.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TalkTalk123 said:

I try my best  to know the source of all things. In this area of information I remember first that 90% of news comes from 6 corporation, and they make their money by satisfying their advertisers. Also it use to be that the intelligence agencies would have their people embedded into the news corporations, but nowadays they just openly hire the most bias people they can ,"like Clapper and Brennan"
At this time I haven't seen any good reason to trust Donie O'Sullivan. "At this time"

So you flat out don't believe that the Russians are using social media to disrupt the American election?

The Irish reporter, Donny O'Sullivan showed pictures of the posts done by the Russians.

Wow, are you a Kremlin useful you-know-what.

24 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

So you flat out don't believe that the Russians are using social media to disrupt the American election?

The Irish reporter, Donny O'Sullivan showed pictures of the posts done by the Russians.

Wow, are you a Kremlin useful you-know-what.

It's an inconvenient truth for some Trump supporters. They merely dismiss warnings from people like Christopher Wray.

dckx53t-f4b1c96b-ae5f-4127-9f83-2443c529

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, TalkTalk123 said:

I don't want my head in the sand and that's why I said this, " I would like to see some examples of what wray is alluding to. This looks like propaganda aimed at quashing critical thinking." Now that you know the truth TomJH you can give me some of the examples that FBI Director Wray was alluding to.

I don't have to provide illustrations. Propaganda? Where do you get that from? Wray's the head of the F.B.I. and this is his sworn testimony before Congress as a warning to the nation of Russian interference. And he's doing it despite the fact that he knows that by doing so he will put himself in Trump's crosshairs.

• Like 1