Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump has said he may have to leave the country if he loses. Russia would welcome him, as it welcomed previous spies, like Guy Burgess and Donald Mclean.

"The lonely exile who drank himself to death: New biography reveals Cambridge spy spent his final days stuck in a drab Moscow flat, pining for Britain."

2BAC549F00000578-0-image-m-59_1441141712

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220298/The-lonely-exile-drank-death-New-biography-reveals-Cambridge-spy-spent-final-days-stuck-drab-Moscow-flat-pining-Britain.html

1 hour ago, Swithin said:

Trump has said he may have to leave the country if he loses. Russia would welcome him, as it welcomed previous spies, like Guy Burgess and Donald Mclean.

"The lonely exile who drank himself to death: New biography reveals Cambridge spy spent his final days stuck in a drab Moscow flat, pining for Britain."

2BAC549F00000578-0-image-m-59_1441141712

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3220298/The-lonely-exile-drank-death-New-biography-reveals-Cambridge-spy-spent-final-days-stuck-drab-Moscow-flat-pining-Britain.html

A man without a country.....

• 3 weeks later...

'Inexcusable silence': Romney savages Trump for failing to speak out on hacking scandal that the senator says is like 'Russian bombers repeatedly flying undetected over our country' - as president instead tweets about 'Russia hoax'

Donald Trump rages against Russia probe of 2016 - but nothing about massive hack

Trump tweeted about the 'Russia hoax' Friday morning, even as he has yet to comment on a huge hack of U.S. government agencies that officials think Russia was behind. In his final weeks in office, Trump continues to seethe about the FBI's crossfire hurricane investigation. The Energy Department's National Nuclear Security Administration - which maintains the nation's massive nuclear stockpile - was targeted, according to press reports.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

And where is Bunker Boy, Comrade Trump?  Why on Earth should anyone want him for another 4 years.

Pompeo confirms Russia WAS behind cyber attack on US that one Congressman compared to Pearl Harbor - as experts say infected networks must be 'burned to the ground' and Senator labels it an 'act of war' 

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has become the first U.S. official to publicly attribute a massive hacking campaign to Russia, after broad swathes of the federal government and private sector were revealed to be compromised. 'This was a very significant effort, and I think it's the case that now we can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity,' Pompeo told The Mark Levin Show on Friday. Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman has denied Kremlin involvement, and the Russian embassy said in a statement that the country 'does not conduct offensive operations in the cyber domain.' The sprawling attack, which went undetected for nearly nine months, compromised the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Treasury, State and Energy, as well as a growing list of companies and local governments across the country. 'The situation is developing, but the more I learn this could be our modern day, cyber equivalent of Pearl Harbor,' said Rep. Jason Crow, a Colorado Democrat, in a tweet on Friday (center). 'Our nation is under assault. This cyberattack could be the largest in our history,' he added, before slamming President Donald Trump for his lack of public response to the cyber attack. Senator Chris **** (right), a Delaware Democrat, told MSNBC: 'It's pretty hard to distinguish this from an act of aggression that rises to the level of an attack that qualifies as war.'

• Sad 1

REVEALED: Russian hackers conducted 'dry run' of its massive cyber attack more - raising fears they have had access to SolarWinds software for more than a YEAR

37025082-0-The_hack_began_as_early_as_Ma

US officials on Friday said hackers appeared to have targeted SolarWinds Corp back in October 2019, five months before executing a more destructive and malicious breach in March.

Pompeo confirms Russia WAS behind cyber attack on US that one Congressman compared to PEARL HARBOR - as experts say infected networks must be 'burned to the ground' and Senator calls it 'act of war'

37027888-0-image-m-13_1608336804122.jpg

The sprawling attack, which went undetected for nearly nine months, compromised the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Treasury, State and Energy, as well as a long list of companies

• 2 weeks later...

I would think we can expect the unreacted Mueller Report to go to Congress soon.

More 'Russiagate' documents set for release to the Senate including hundreds of pages of interviews, transcripts and depositions

38032872-0-image-a-57_1610684743953.jpg

Senators will on Friday be handed hundreds of pages of transcripts, interviews and depositions from investigations into figures from the Trump campaign's links to Russia.

• 2 weeks later...

Explosive new book claims KGB began grooming 'young and vain' Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin and turned him into a Russian asset who gave Putin 'everything he wanted' as President

How Russia began 'grooming' Donald Trump 40 years ago by saving him from financial ruin,

American Kompromat How the KGB Cultivated Donald Trump, and Related Tales of Sex, Greed, Power, and Treachery by Craig Unger is out January 26. The author claims Trump's association with Russia began in 1976 when he decided to make his move from developing real estate in Queens to Manhattan. Trump was rescued multiple times from multiple bankruptcies by boatloads of Russian cash laundered through his real estate in the 1980s and 1990s. When Trump became President, it was time to pay the piper and Trump gave Putin everything he wanted, Unger writes. The author claims Trump was connected to Russians through friend Jeffrey Epstein, who was supplying the Russians and Silicon Valley with underage girls. Trump also appealed to the KGB because he was 'vain, narcissistic, highly susceptible to flattery and greedy,' the author writes. The author interviewed high-level sources, Soviets who defected, former CIA officers, FBI counter-intelligent agents, lawyers and more for the book.

• Thanks 2

Well, there you have it.  Tucker Carlson is backing Putin and his corrupt kleptocracy over Navalny.

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Timely reminder where lie the sympathies of the leading pro-Trump voices.
Quote Tweet

rCUsrmnz_mini.jpg

nikki mccann ramírez

@NikkiMcR
· Nov 25, 2019
Tucker: "Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia? I'm serious. Why shouldn't I root for Russia? Which by the way I am."
  • Sad 2

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

President Biden: "I made it clear to President Putin, in a manner very different from my predecessor, that the days of the United States rolling over in the face of Russia's aggressive actions — interfering in our elections, cyberattacks, poisoning its citizens — are over."
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

President Biden: "I made it clear to President Putin, in a manner very different from my predecessor, that the days of the United States rolling over in the face of Russia's aggressive actions — interfering in our elections, cyberattacks, poisoning its citizens — are over."

sleepy must've given vladdy a massive MI.

:lol:

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

USA needs women

"we adore americanskis"

Image result for russian redhead

Future Melanias hoping to become slutty trophy wives for rich and powerful American men.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today it was revealed that the polling data that Trump campaign manager, Paul Manafort provided to Russian agent Konstantin Kilimnik was then passed on to the Russian spy agency.

• Sad 1