Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

How can the left so shamelessly rave on about Trump after biden having handed over the entire country of Afghanistan to the islamic fundamentalist berserker to terrorize the populace...especially women.

is it not interesting that the same biden kissers of this forum who continue to trash Trump ignore biden's incompetent perfidy and what horrors await the people of Afghanistan.

I hope that the msm will not hold back on showing any visual record of the horrors there unleashed by biden's incompetence.

the fate of so many innocent afghani women will be on his miserable soul. YOU READ ME BOGIE56?

:angry:

You doan really give a rat's bum about women period, let alone one's of brown skin half a world away that practise Islam.

Trump sexually assaulted at least 21 women and he is your hero.  You read me, Mr. hypocrite?

All of a sudden Trump is ready to go to war in Afghanistan and bomb the living hell out of everyone.  The guy is a dangerous incompetent buffoon and his followers are complete idiots too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

You doan really give a rat's bum about women period, let alone one's of brown skin half a world away that practise Islam.

Trump sexually assaulted at least 21 women and he is your hero.  You read me, Mr. hypocrite?

the taliban berserkers are going to do a bit more than grope afghani women's rears...I do hope cnn and msnbc will show it rather than giving biden protection fronm his own legacy.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

the taliban berserkers are going to do a bit more than grope afghani women's rears...I do hope cnn and msnbc will show it rather than giving biden protection fronm his own legacy.

Well it gives you something else to pretend to care about and to have a good moan.  I'm sure that you are praying for the worst to happen as it would suit you to a tee.  

Oh, and BTW Trump was accused of rape.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Well it gives you something else to pretend to care about and to have a good moan.  I'm sure that you are praying for the worst to happen as it would suit you to a tee.  

Oh, and BTW Trump was accused of rape.

then you think biden's troop exodus was brilliant?:P

4 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

then you think biden's troop exodus was brilliant?:P

He did what Trump didn't have the guts to do in the four years he was in office.   Bonespurs was an incompetent buffoon.  

You should be happy that American troops won't be dying in that God forsaken place any longer.  Biden pulled that off.

• Thanks 1

Donny was going to get out of Afghanistan anyway. And the Tallyban were going to take over no matter

who was president.

Robert E. Lee-won

Stonewall Jackson-lost

U.S. Grant-lost

William 'Uncle Billy' Sherman-won

Napoleon-lost

Marshall Zhukov-lost

Heinz Guderian-won

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Satire from the Borowitz Report

Not the news.

“Let’s say someone has been receiving payments of billions of rubles for four years, and they’re buried in a vault under the Kremlin,” the former President said.
October 5, 2021

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

FBI raids $15m D.C. mansion of Russian oligarch and Putin ally Oleg Deripaska, who has ties to former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort and ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele 

FBI raids DC mansion of Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who was linked to Trump ally Paul

FBI agents have reportedly surrounded the Washington, DC residence of Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska late on Monday morning. Why they swarmed the billionaire oil tycoon's home is unclear at this time but the action was court-ordered, according to NBC who first broke the news. An FBI spokesperson told the outlet without elaborating that its conducting 'law enforcement activity at the home.' Deripaska is a close associate of Russian President Vladimir Putin who's been accused of helping the Kremlin conduct foreign influence operations. A 1,000-page Senate Intelligence Committee report released last year also links him to former Trump 2016 campaign chair Paul Manafort and ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele. Deripaska and other members of Putin's inner circle as well as 12 Russian businesses were blacklisted by the Treasury Department in 2018 over alleged international crimes The next year however, Donald Trump lifted sanctions on three companies connected to him despite objections from Congressional Democrats. At the time Trump's Treasury Department claimed those companies 'have reduced Oleg Deripaska’s direct and indirect shareholding stake in those companies and severed his control.' The billionaire's DC mansion, called the Haft Mansion, is reportedly worth $15 million, according to the Daily Beast. 

• Like 1