Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Comrade Trump

Bogie56

Russell Brand is such a surprise. It's so refreshing to hear a Hollywood celebrity trying to get at the truth. I enjoy his videos.  4.7 million subscribers! And 2.7 million views on that video alone, since it was published in late September. The guy is reaching people. It's glorious to behold.

Russia, if you are listening ....

"Russian intelligence has concluded that Klyushin, 41, has access to documents relating to a Russian campaign to hack Democratic Party servers during the 2016 U.S. election...establishing the hacking was led by a team in Russia’s GRU military intelligence"

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, sure.  He was really tough on Putin.  He's freakin' insane and still leader of the GOP.

Trump says Putin's invasion plan was 'GENIUS', praises 'savvy' move to send the 'strongest peacekeeping force in the world' to take over Ukrainian breakaway regions and says US should do the same at the southern border 

Trump says Putin's invasion plan was 'GENIUS'

Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin's plan to invade Ukraine as 'genius' and called the Russian leader 'very savvy' on Tuesday, hours after he put out a statement saying Russia would have never invaded Ukraine under his watch. Speaking with conservative podcaster Buck Sexton, the former president said: 'I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius,"' Trump recalled. 'Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine - of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful.' 'I said, "How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. 'And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That's the strongest peace force... We could use that on our southern border. That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen. There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're gonna keep peace all right.'

Jen Psaki hits back at Trump calling Putin's invasion plan of Ukraine 'GENIUS' and calls on GOP to stand up to former president's praise of Russian autocratic leader 

White House press secretary Jen Psaki hit back at former President Donald Trump for calling Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion plan of Ukraine 'genius' and 'smart' and said it was up to Republicans to ensure the issue does't become more politicized. 'As a matter of policy, we try not to take advice from anyone who praises President Putin and his military strategy, which I believe is what happened there,' Psaki replied at the Tuesday briefing when asked to react to the comments Trump made earlier in the day.

• 1 month later...