Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm surprised there are so many threads on Trump. People must find him so interesting to discuss....I would think 1 thread on this guy is more than enough.

The French are not the only people who love their country and want to preserve their Constitution and democracy and freedom.

• Like 2

I'm surprised there are so many threads on Trump.  People must find him so interesting to discuss....I would think 1 thread on this guy is more than enough.

Regardless of any other aspect, he is "so interesting to discuss..."

The reason for so many threads is because many of his activities need to be analyzed and discussed individually.  

The two primary Trump threads both contain pro-Trump titles and tend to be dominated by 2 or 3 posters.  One in particular, just inserts videos and commentary from pro-Trump people and organizations, sometimes as many as 25 at a time.

• Like 1

I've learned the following, France is officially both a republic (i.e. not headed by hereditary “leaders”) and a democracy (citizens elect their government).  

The politics of France take place with the framework of a semi-presidential system determined by the French Constitution of the French Fifth Republic. The nation declares itself to be an "indivisible, secular, democratic, and social Republic".

The French people have spoken at the ballot box.

The United States is also a democratic-republic, as are most other countries that elect leaders and representatives to government.

Of course, as the Birchers used to say:  America is a republic, not a democracy, thank God.

In a true democracy, all the people vote on all the issues, rather than electing representatives to do that for them.

Ironically under Jacksonian Democracy as proposed by Pres. Andrew Jackson (Trump's hero), the people would vote on almost all governmental positions, to include military leaders.  The governments would not appoint them as we do today.  There are still vestiges of Jacksonian Democracy in the South and they are a real problem.  Instead of appointing competent professionals, the people elect politicians.

Al Franken just said it best.  A possible reason why you wait 95 days after being warned by Obama and 18 days after being warned by Yates before firing Flynn because he had been compromised by the Russians is because there was nothing very unusual about it.  They were all in on it!

• Like 4

C_edIklXgAA8gLb.jpg

C_edIkmXoAE91xC.jpgThese photos of Trump yucking it up with his Russian pals today are courtesy of the Russian press corps.  Trump banned the Aemrican press corps from the meeting in the White House.  The Russian Minister held a press conference in the white house afterward.  The Russian.

Trump you will recall refused to meet with FBI director Comey personally to thank him for his service when deciding to fire him.

• Like 3

C_edIklXgAA8gLb.jpg

C_edIkmXoAE91xC.jpgThese photos of Trump yucking it up with his Russian pals today are courtesy of the Russian press corps. Trump banned the Aemrican press corps from the meeting in the White House. The Russian Minister held a press conference in the white house afterward. The Russian.

Trump you will recall refused to meet with FBI director Comey personally to thank him for his service when deciding to fire him.

BTW-- And I kid you not--

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger was in the Next Room, while all this was taking place, waiting to meet with Trump.

(Who do you think's going to direct this movie Tarantino or Spielberg? Well whoever directs, I want to see Alfred Molina play Kissinger.)

• Like 3

And then Henry Kissinger walks in...: 24 hours in the Donald Trump circus....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/donald-trump-henry-kissinger/

-and NO one thought THIS might be a bad 'photo-op' at this particular time??

:lol:

bad photo-op?  hardly.

he's trying to irritate the democrat-favoring american mainstream news media with great success.

trump knows exactly what he is doing. :D

"clear now?" -hardy kruger, flight of the phoenix

:P

bad photo-op?  hardly.

he's trying to irritate the democrat-favoring american mainstream news media with great success.

And that's why he is so angry today and denouncing the Russians for leaking those photos.

And that's why he is so angry today and denouncing the Russians for leaking those photos.

He's saying "They tricked us."  That's one of the terrifying things about the Trump administration. They can be tricked by the Russians.

“They tricked us:” White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos

http://fox6now.com/2017/05/11/they-tricked-us-white-house-furious-after-being-trolled-with-russia-oval-office-photos/

He's saying "They tricked us."  That's one of the terrifying things about the Trump administration. They can be tricked by the Russians.

“They tricked us:” White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos

http://fox6now.com/2017/05/11/they-tricked-us-white-house-furious-after-being-trolled-with-russia-oval-office-photos/

I actually think this business is phoney too.  He is only mad that he's been exposed.  He's not seriously mad at Putin or the Russian officials.  It looks good back home to pretend you are mad at them.  Alert the Russians and bomb an empty air force base while you are at it.

Was it DownGoes Frazier who so aptly drew the parallels to Eva Marie Saint assassinating Cary Grant in North by Northwest to throw James Mason off the scent?

• Like 2

bad photo-op?  hardly.

Yeah, he knows exactly what he is doing, by pointing out to thick brain dead individuals like you and other diehard supporters of his collusion with the Russians (here taking a victory lap), and if that's not clear enough to you, Kissinger is there to remind all that what he has done with the Russians, and the obstruction of justice in the investigations, is that he faces a real threat of impeachment, just like Kissinger's boss.

• Like 1

So he was "tricked" into meeting them? LOL!

• Like 2

LOL. Why isnt he dead yet? He sure looks it..........

The good die young. He seems to have shrunk quite a bit,

but he's still around giving out his heavily accented advice.

Ja, der trouble mit Assad iz

The good die young. He seems to have shrunk quite a bit,

but he's still around giving out his heavily accented advice.

Ja, der trouble mit Assad iz

LOL.

So Trump just admitted that he asked Comey directly if he was the subject of an investigation during a dinner in which they were to discuss whether Trump was going to continue to employ Comey.

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.  Bill Clinton has nothing on this buffoon.

Hillbilly Huckabee just announced that the leader of the investigation into Russian election tampering and possible Trump collusion, James Comey was fired so that they could expedite that very same investigation.  Sounds like obstruction of justice to me.