Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Programming

peonies12

Some of the more popular movies are shown from 10 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. EST.  Can't you repeat these movies in another time slot later in the month so we can watch?  (P.S. I don't have DVR, can't record, and can't stay awake to watch some of my favorites.)

\

Disney days seems to be the most problematic.  EST watching Disney in these time slots is impossible for small children.

Thanks.

I don't think this is the right place to forward that request, but I can relate.   Some of the movies I'd like to see do come on at inconveinient or impossible times for me too.  And I also don't have DVR or any other means to record.  Sure, I have one of those VCR/DVD combos, but the VCR recordings are funky looking and sounding so I don't bother with it anymore.

TCM often repeats much of their catalog so just keep an eye out for the one you want and it might wind up on schedule at a better time down the road.

And, welcome to these boards PEONIES12.

Sepiatone

TCM usually tries to play most of their films in varied timeslots over the course of their contract, but as you pointed out Disne is a tough one. I suspect that it's Disney, not TCM, that ultimately decides how and when to schedule them. That company keeps a tight control on everything related to their films.

TCM usually tries to play most of their films in varied timeslots over the course of their contract, but as you pointed out Disne is a tough one. I suspect that it's Disney, not TCM, that ultimately decides how and when to schedule them. That company keeps a tight control on everything related to their films.

But isn't it odd that Disney would want TCM to show kid \ family friendly films during late night \ early morning hours?    I assume Disney doesn't want people to record their films and by showing them in that time slot they would begging folks to do just that. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings