Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LuckyDan

Brigitte Bardot Gallery

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

src="http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/bubbasdad_bucket/movie%20stills%20and%20posters/Brigitte-Bardot--C101022191.jpg" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

LuckyDan

I'm on dialup and usually skip the photos, but couldn't resist this thread. Great photos! But, oh my, that latest one is incredible.

I'm glad you appreciate it, patful. More on the way - but I really should be in bed now. Say, see if you can answer my "cue" in the Tommy thread.

simply magnificent! keep them coming, bitte

we need to see more Brigitte movies on TCM, the last one i saw was "A very private affair"

some of those pictures i've never seen before! and i thought i've seen them all

Great job Dan.

Ah; I see it's okay to post WORDS and not just pin-ups on this thread, lol???

Hey, beautiful woman, but I'm intrigued by the latter half of her life in which she realized she was loved for her body/beauty and got sort of disgusted with that whole scene... She purportedly became a virtual recluse (after aging a bit and having her looks begin to fade) and later devoted her life to rescuing animals...

And, happily, found 'true love' (even having a wrinkle or two by then) at last!!!

I love the film (bad with names as always) where she plays basically herself -- a beseiged star relentless pursued and eventually destroyed because of her looks.

Ah; I see it's okay to post WORDS and not just pin-ups on this thread, lol???...I love the film (bad with names as always) where she plays basically herself -- a beseiged star relentless pursued and eventually destroyed because of her looks.

Sure, write a much as you like.

I think the movie you refer to is the one mentioned below, Vie Privee (A Very Private Affair) filmed in the summer 1961.

simply magnificent! keep them coming, bitte

Why the name calling?

P.S. Oh. You were speaking German. (I assume you speak French as well - but you should be careful with that bitte stuff.

I'm glad the pix meet with your approval, since you're obviously a Bebe-head. I've got a few more yet.

Have y'all noticed the YouTube links?

Message was edited by:

LuckyDan

patful, the response to the "cue" I was looking for in the Tommy thread was:

Do Ya!?

Ohhhhhh, the lyrics (sound of hand smacking forehead accompanied by wind whistling through the tiny space between ears). I was trying to figure out a link between Bardot and the Who. Me, the lyrics freak, too. Again, nice pics. Can't do YouTube on dialup, though.

Sorry for the cue confusion - I can see why you thought it had a BB connection. The YouTube is a muisic video of Bebe and another actor dressed as Bonnie and Clyde.