Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Checke'd out Mr. Eddie Muller's page & had some questions, if it's ok?

spence

Only reason I bring this up is that I keep hearing about Mr. Eddie Muller & how great he is.

Now mainly doing those wine commercials

& obviously now that a huge empty space is there with the retirement of Robert 0sborne-(l932-)

TCM-ITES  keep not only asking about Eddie, but truly seem to want him as a host

(NOTE: A few said he was already a monthly "GP" "Guest Programmer")-(& on that note, I want my little Winona back again as a "GP" & Michelle Pfeiffer-(l958-) :D  :)  among a myriad of others would be superb. Stephen King-(l947-) yet another. Though I already know his top (4) fav. films: "

He'd never do it, but I have it on good advice he watches the network, what about the ultimate coup in *"The Woodman" Woody Allen"-(l935-) & of course 2 filmmakers that are almost like critics, historians: *Scorsese & Peter Bogdanovich?   & another that just may be a "GP" is (4) time *Oscar winner *Clint Eastwood-(l930-) but thee picture he admires by far the most is 8Ford's magnificent 1941 *"How Green Was My Valley":

Others to just think about: Leonard Maltin-(l950-)

So, please give me the dope on Eddie's favorite's when he was a "GP?"

Of course he was limited to just (4) due to legal obligations & time restraints & he's obviously a huge film noir fan

EXAMPLE: TCM still has no full legal rights to "The Wonderful World of Disney" or *"The Godfather films"

THANK YOU & HOPE YOU FANS NOT ONLY REMEMBER, BUT LET US DRIVE FOR OUR OWN POLL!?  (imdb.com/ bfi.com/ rolling stone/ films of the golden age/ tv guide/ Hollywood.com/ even my local paper had it's own in '99, st. petersburg times & many more

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings