Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ALL THE WAY (hbo film) - Bryan Cranston rocks

papyrusbeetle

When a "new" film is good, it's VERY good.

And this is (IMHO) the best thing Bryan Cranston has ever done, which is saying a lot.

EVERYTHING about this show supports his performance, too.

Being from Austin Texas, President Johnson is a part of our memory, history, and just about all the improvements to our city and part of Texas. He is legendary....and we know many other truths about him, too. He also changed America.

This movie shows the best part of his presidency, and plenty of background and history too.

So glad I got to see this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to thank you for this.  I recorded it when HBO ran it the other day and I look forward to watching it.  Bryan Cranston is a fine actor (loved him in BREAKING BAD and I want to see TRUMBO)  and, as a history buff, I've read a couple of LBJ bios.  If it hadn't been for Viet Nam I believe LBJ would have gone down as one of the greatest presidents ever (in my opinion).  Civil rights, voting rights, Medicare, etc. are landmark achievements.   He proved that having some legislative experience is helpful in getting stuff done.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings