Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP Robert Osborne

Sepiatone

The already established thread is locked now.

I only wanted to reply to the person that wanted more info on his absolute must have & mammoth coffee table book "85 Years of the Oscar"

I think it was a lady, but it costs as much as it weighs. Think it wad about $75 to $85 bucks & had it delivered from "Barnes & Noble"

I personally rate it my a #1 movie book I own out of approx. 135, which I started collecting as a teenager around 1979.

My runner-up though unfortunately has not s yet been (revised) & it's also it's equal in many ways, but covers everything cinema

"AFI: Desk Reference" by Melinda Corey

YOU CAN EASLY FIND THE OSBORNE BOOK THOIUGH

The already established thread is locked now.I only wanted to reply to the person that wanted more info on his absolute must have & mammoth coffee table book "85 Years of the Oscar"I think it was a lady, but it costs as much as it weighs. Think it wad about $75 to $85 bucks & had it delivered from "Barnes & Noble"I personally rate it my a #1 movie book I own out of approx. 135, which I started collecting as a teenager around 1979.My runner-up though unfortunately has not s yet been (revised) & it's also it's equal in many ways, but covers everything cinema"AFI: Desk Reference" by Melinda CoreyYOU CAN EASLY FIND THE OSBORNE BOOK THOIUGH

It's not locked. It's at the top of the General Discussions list as a Pinned Topic. There's a couple of others that the moderator posted that then were locked. The one that's still open is called Out Memories of Robert Osborne.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings