• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, cigarjoe said:

Hey winner, What are you so afraid of?

She isn't afraid she is ignorant.    

13 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

She isn't afraid she is ignorant.    

It was directed at Jakeholman (not Oscasi-Ortez) and his ridiculous daily extravaganza of copy and paste political crap that there's no way he can possibly read. 

i.e.,  a real winner. I guess if he doesn't make his daily quota Twump will Twapple.

He's got to be one of those Roooouuuuuuusssssiann Bots, lol.

1 minute ago, cigarjoe said:

It was directed at Jakeholman (not Oscasi-Ortez) and his ridiculous daily extravaganza of copy and paste political crap that there's no way he can possibly read. 

i.e.,  a real winner. I guess if he doesn't make his daily quota Twump will Twapple.

He's got to be one of those Roooouuuuuuusssssiann Bots, lol.

Oh yea,  I don't read that crap.    But other liberals do the same crap (using BOTS???).

People that can't speak for themselves.    

• Like 1

"Listen, I am no geopolitcal expert. Nor can I identify Israel on a map.

But I can tell you for sure if something's wrong, it's the Jews' fault."

Funny, I don't remember her saying that, except for the first sentence. Have

our little wingnuts friends just made up a quote? No, they wouldn't do that.

7 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

"Listen, I am no geopolitcal expert. Nor can I identify Israel on a map.

But I can tell you for sure if something's wrong, it's the Jews' fault."

Funny, I don't remember her saying that, except for the first sentence. Have

our little wingnuts friends just made up a quote? No, they wouldn't do that.

and who told her to backtrack herself?

:D

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

and who told her to backtrack herself?

:D

I'm talking about the accuracy of the quote itself.

2 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I'm talking about the accuracy of the quote itself.

Did you hear her speak in that interview?    Clearly she is ignorant (at best).

Like I said before,  her winning the primary was NOT a 'win' for the Dems since they had held the district seat for 20 years.      If she keeps making such silly and ignorant statements the GOP candidate may be able to win. 

This often happens when either party runs an inexperienced wingnut.   

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Did you hear her speak in that interview?    Clearly she is ignorant (at best).

Like I said before,  her winning the primary was NOT a 'win' for the Dems since they had held the district seat for 20 years.      If she keeps making such silly and ignorant statements the GOP candidate may be able to win. 

This often happens when either party runs an inexperienced wingnut.   

Yes, she said she was no geopolitical expert. She didn't say anything about not being

able to identify Israel on the map or that if something is wrong it's the fault of the

Jews. As she herself said, the subject of Israel and Palestine didn't come up very often

in her Hispanic home. And you don't have to be an expert to see that Israel is half

way to occupying the West Bank, so I find her statement fairly accurate.

An unlikely union: Israel and the European far right

Israel has been engaging far-right groups and parties across Europe, ignoring their anti-Semitism.

........."[T]he party derided for anti-Semitic, xenophobic views redolent of the Nazis is also staunchly supportive of Israel," reported the Times of Israel. "[It is] one of a number of right-wing populist parties in Europe that have tried to make common cause with Israel's tough stance toward terror and self-styled position as a forward bulwark against Islamic extremism."

Last April, the anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic AfD, enthusiastically launched a campaign pushing for the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, despite PM Angela Merkel's opposition to it.....

Netanyahu needs new ways to pressure Europe because pro-Palestinian policies and attitudes are slowly but steadily entering mainstream politics, as grassroots groups are becoming increasingly outraged by Israeli crimes against Palestinians.

Israel's fear of Europe abandoning its Zionist cause could be seen in recent Israeli official reactions....

It hopes that a divided Europe will be more easily controlled and coaxed back into Israel's loyalty camp.

It remains to be seen whether Israel's embrace of far-right, neo-Nazi and fascist Europe will pay off, the way its government hopes for, or whether it would backfire exposing it for what it truly is: an ethnonationalist state with no interest in true democracy and equality.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/union-israel-european-180716085952930.html

:unsure: