Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 2 weeks later...

Dang;  I was hoping the US would go to war with Israel,  but this appears to be about Israel going to war with Iran.

Either way, Trump won't enter into a major conflict with Iran since he knows that means he is a one-term President.

Trump was right when he said that the USA should try avoid wars that are NOT in OUR interest.   Hillary was much more of a hawk. 

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Dang;  I was hoping the US would go to war with Israel,  but this appears to be about Israel going to war with Iran.

Either way, Trump won't enter into a major conflict with Iran since he knows that means he is a one-term President.

Trump was right when he said that the USA should try avoid wars that are NOT in OUR interest.   Hillary was much more of a hawk. 

why not let Israel do the major butt-kicking? so I say it is a good thing that benji softens 'em up first.

iran will get so mad that they will probably declare war on us too after Benji draws first blood so I doan think we'll gonna feel too left out so if Benji needs some moab bunker busters he's got 'em but they probably got their own excellent stuff.

:D

On 7/19/2019 at 10:14 PM, JakeHolman said:

trump needs to decide to do some serious damage to North Korea's nuclear program which is a threat to all of East Asia.

Is it going to wait till it's a threat to the West Coast of the United States of America?