Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One aspect of Netanyahu failing to secure victory in Israel yesterday is that it'll be weeks before Israel has a stable elected government
that could assent to a coalition-based military action against Iran,

and of course if Netanyahu isn't PM, that assent may never come at all.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

One aspect of Netanyahu failing to secure victory in Israel yesterday is that it'll be weeks before Israel has a stable elected government
that could assent to a coalition-based military action against Iran,

and of course if Netanyahu isn't PM, that assent may never come at all.

yeah, let iran get nuclear weapons who would then not only be a threat to israel but just about any other living thing in that part of the world.

liberals finally have a religion that they can adore...

7th century barbaric islam.

:huh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

yeah, let iran get nuclear weapons who would then not only be a threat to israel but just about any other living thing in that part of the world.

liberals finally have a religion that they can adore...

7th century barbaric islam.

:huh:

Again... it was Donald Trump that tore up the agreement that kept Iran’ s nuclear aggression in check.  Nobody to blame but the Orange Idiot-in-Chief.

14 hours ago, Arturo said:

Again... it was Donald Trump that tore up the agreement that kept Iran’ s nuclear aggression in check.  Nobody to blame but the Orange Idiot-in-Chief.

the way I understand hearing it on cnn the deal woulda kept the Iranians in check for about ten years afterwards they coulda had a bomb in months after the deal expired.

I remember back when the msm was trying to get a straight answer outta the Obama WH on whether their policy was one of containment or elimination of iran getting the bomb, they finally said the latter.

I did not believe them.

liberals never acknowledge their inherent weakness on national security or defense matters...

it would hurt their self-esteem.

:lol:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, JakeHolman said:

I'm OK with that. the reality is that no one in israel not even Benji's opponents does not think a nuclear iran would not be an existential threat to them and many others.

why? israelis cannot afford the luxury of pie in the sky liberal ostrichism because they have always been far closer to the real world realities of terrorism and the way iran is behaving they're not likely to lose it anytime soon.

:D

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I'm OK with that. the reality is that no one in israel not even Benji's opponents does not think a nuclear iran would not be an existential threat to them and many others.

why? israelis cannot afford the luxury of pie in the sky liberal ostrichism because they have always been far closer to the real world realities of terrorism and the way iran is behaving they're not likely to lose it anytime soon.

:D

this is all because of a small block of arab voters ... pray for Netanyahu ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

the way I understand hearing it on cnn the deal woulda kept the Iranians in check for about ten years afterwards they coulda had a bomb in months after the deal expired.

I remember back when the msm was trying to get a straight answer outta the Obama WH on whether their policy was one of containment or elimination of iran getting the bomb, they finally said the latter.

I did not believe them.

liberals never acknowledge their inherent weakness on national security or defense matters...

it would hurt their self-esteem.

:lol:

And you think the Orange Whale Outta Water flopping around cluelessly is going to protect us?!?  HAHAHA!!

• 1 month later...