Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MEXIFORNIA & LEFT COAST NEWS

OC-0q9dF_bigger.jpg

The Sacramento Bee Retweeted

No funding plan doesn’t stop lawmakers from moving health care bill along A California Senate committee tasked with reviewing bills that spend state money passed a $400 billion universal health care proposal Thursday with no funding plan. http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article152728544.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#storylink=rss 

• 2 weeks later...

A most excellent idea. It's sad that people still support a

murderer simply because they're of the same ethnic group.

Should happen to the federal holiday too, but I doubt it

ever will.

XMWy2Z50_bigger.jpeg

Los Angeles Times‏Verified account @latimes 3h3 hours ago

L.A. council panel backs plan for a new city holiday: Indigenous Peoples Day http://lat.ms/2rzz23V pic.twitter.com/544dBf44JSDCXXC93XsAAGHbG.jpg

well, trump is in power so liberalism breaks out it's favorite weapon of choice...

worthless feel-good symbolism...it also serves as a tool to distract people from thinking. :)

well, trump is in power so liberalism breaks out it's favorite weapon of choice...

worthless feel-good symbolism...it also serves as a tool to distract people from thinking. :)

Do you think celebrating the birthday of Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Jr is also worthless feel-good symbolism - -

I don't think so. I think it not only honors the Civil Rights leader, but it also gives young and old an opportunity to see what one person can do to get America closer to its constitutional ideals.

OH yeah, ND! When it comes to leading by example, Donald J. Trump would the very MODEL of "a great thinker", alright!

LOL

• Like 1

Do you think celebrating the birthday of Reverend Dr Martin Luther King Jr is also worthless feel-good symbolism - -

I don't think so. I think it not only honors the Civil Rights leader, but it also gives young and old an opportunity to see what one person can do to get America closer to its constitutional ideals.

nah, MLK was a pretty good guy. :)