Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Frances Dee seven-film salute rescheduled for May 17

Next Monday's Frances Dee prime-time festival of seven films, including the TCM premieres of HAPPY LAND, AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY and FOUR FACES WEST, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 17. 

The new April 3 schedule will be "Live from the TCM Classic Film Festival: Faye Dunaway" (twice), BONNIE AND CLYDE, NETWORK, THE ARRANGEMENT and THE CHAMP.

• Like 5

Thanks for letting us know. I was all set to program my DVR for tomorrow's 9:30pm premiere of

"An American Tragedy".  I'll have to make a note of the rescheduled date.

TCM has already bumped Frances Dee night once before. I hope they'll finally leave it be for May 17.

• Like 1

Next Monday's Frances Dee prime-time festival of seven films, including the TCM premieres of HAPPY LAND, AN AMERICAN TRAGEDY and FOUR FACES WEST, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 17. 

The new April 3 schedule will be "Live from the TCM Classic Film Festival: Faye Dunaway" (twice), BONNIE AND CLYDE, NETWORK, THE ARRANGEMENT and THE CHAMP.

yeah, glad they kept "...Tragedy" also.

& so the guest programmer (Wm. Daniels) & his picks, are gone now?

:unsure:

Thanks for letting us know. I was all set to program my DVR for tomorrow's 9:30pm premiere of

"An American Tragedy".  I'll have to make a note of the rescheduled date.

TCM has already bumped Frances Dee night once before. I hope they'll finally leave it be for May 17.

I agree!    I want to see Frances Dee!     

Thanks for the update. I was looking forward last night to reseeing and relishing the scene in I Walked With a Zombie where Tom Conway tells Dee that she probably thinks the little fishies jumping up in the air offside the boat are happy, but they are actually trying to save their lives from being eaten by ichthyologic monsters from below. I shall now wait till it is rescheduled.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings