Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wuthering Heights (1939)

Cinemascope

Just about my Favorite romantic Movie off all time after Camille. I wonder If any one in the states remembers Kate bush’s record by the same name from the 80s that’s my most fav recorded love song. If you never heard of it I highly recommend it, Along with babushka

Yep a real shame and with that new version knocking around , may be people will not be so interested in the older greater version a crying shame.>>

Mr Dash,

I think it may have less to do with today's generation and more a factor of other possibilities.

It may be tied up in rights hell or as it was a Goldwyn production, it may not fall under Warners Home Video or Sony or Fox but one of the other studios that don't produce many classic films on DVD as the other three.

That’s a fav Betty movie of mine along with Mr. Skeffington.

I really like when they say and explain the title in The little foxes, it comes over as so potent and true, transcends the movie itself and brings into stark relief the theme of the movie. Which most title mentioning dose not.

also I am curious is there a TCM HD channel if so then digitally recording some of the OOP movies may be quite attractive option.

also I am curious is there a TCM HD channel if so then digitally recording some of the OOP movies may be quite attractive option.

Nope. No HD yet for TCM, but soon hopefully.

But I doubt people will be recording DVDs in HD of movies if they are available on pre-recorded DVDs. I believe it would be more expensive to record than to buy pre-recorded, unless prices drop drastically in the near future.