Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Incredible - Disapproval Poll Numbers Worse For Democrats Than For Trump

darkblue

Where do you get your data?

CNN - check their website.     The most negative part for Dems was that a majority of the Dems feel that Dem politicians are out of touch with the so called 'everyday working man or women'.  That they are the party only for the coastal elite.

This isn't a surprise to anyone who has followed this with an open mind, the Democrats only represent the rich liberals in California and New York. Obama and Hillary were so out of touch that she lost 30 states in the last election, and had to come up with ridiculous excuses as to why it happened.

Coastal elites. I like the sound of that, though I never realized that

Colorado and New Mexico are on the coast. Take this Chick-fil-A

and shove it, I ain't eating there no more.

Coastal elites. I like the sound of that, though I never realized that

Colorado and New Mexico are on the coast. Take this Chick-fil-A

and shove it, I ain't eating there no more.

I only eat at Chick-fil-A when I get a coupon for a free chicken sandwich.   :lol:

I only eat at Chick-fil-A when I get a coupon for a free chicken sandwich.   :lol:

Actually I don't really like chicken very much, so I wouldn't be

eating at a Chick-fil-A or a KFC in the first place. I have some

errands to run tomorrow and I'll probably make a stop at Pizza

Hut, the pizza place for wannabe coastal elites.

Actually I don't really like chicken very much, so I wouldn't be

eating at a Chick-fil-A or a KFC in the first place. I have some

errands to run tomorrow and I'll probably make a stop at Pizza

Hut, the pizza place for wannabe coastal elites.

Pizza Hut was started by two college students in Wichita Kansas in 1958.

There's nothing coastal or elite about Wichita Kansas.

Where I come from people think that Italian Gardens is an extremely continental and sophisticated restaurant. LOL

We also have something called Popeye's and Church's Chicken-- they're about on the order of KFC and they're often run by Korean foreigners, which is true of most of the Chinese restaurants in this region anyway.

Where I come from people think that Italian Gardens is an extremely continental and sophisticated restaurant. LOL

We also have something called Popeye's and Church's Chicken-- they're about on the order of KFC and they're often run by Korean foreigners, which is true of most of the Chinese restaurants in this region anyway.

That's why it is a wannabe coastal elite chow down place. Not a brick

fired oven in the joint. We have those other chicken places around

here too. Not being a chicken eater, I've never been to them. Of course

there are local places that serve good pizza. In one, when you order

a cheese pizza, you really get a cheese pizza, emphasis on the cheese.

I don't know Italian Gardens. Is that like Olive Garden?

Popeye's has been a big chain, at least in the south, for a long time. All of the Church's Chicken closed down more than a decade ago around here. It may or may not have had something to do with the conspiracy theory that Church's was started by the Klan, and that their chicken contains chemicals to sterilize black men. It sounds ridiculous, but it's a real conspiracy theory that a lot of people believed.

James,

I recently gave my Chick-fil-A coupon away to a hungry and homeless person.

But I'll save my next one for you.

That is a great idea.    The next time I get one of those 'get one free' coupons I'm going to Laguna and giving it to a gay homeless person!   :lol:

Popeye's has been a big chain, at least in the south, for a long time. All of the Church's Chicken closed down more than a decade ago around here. It may or may not have had something to do with the conspiracy theory that Church's was started by the Klan, and that their chicken contains chemicals to sterilize black men. 

Is that what made it taste so good?

Archived