• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone know the name of this?

mymusic

hello all!

I was wondering if anyone knew what the title of this is:

http://www.tvtickles.com/members/2.0%20tvmovie10.html

please pan down to the clip called Lucy dog and give it a watch. I have seen the full length feature but cannot remember the name of it or who is in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated....time to watch the maltese falcon ( forgive my spelling)

thanks!

The clip is fuzzy the actresses look like Thelma Todd and Patsy Kelly. I've never seen it before but one of their shorts they are locked in a dept. store. Why don't you ask on upcoming shorts thread . Most of the veiwers are more familar with their shorts

it is patsy kelly and thelma todd. i found the clip title on imdb it is called i'll be suing you. i got it and others on order from another website. i will let anyone and everyone know how the quality is. thank you to all for there help.

I'll Be suing you hasn't been shown on TCM yet but one is scheduled in a few days. Done In Oil I believe it's listed under upcoming shorts in the forum.Does this website have Sneak Easily? or the Boyfriends Kick-off.Hallmark has the rights to the Hal Roach library.