Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
julieandaudreyfan13

If you were lost in a jungle, what "musical celebrity" would you choose?

If I ran into Julie Andrews in a jungle, I'd run like a bat out of hell!

But seriously, I think for my it would have to be either Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire. B-)

Well I used to have mixed feelings about JA until some moron started a JA thread and started shoving stupid photos down our collective throat. JA was in just two -- only TWO -- successful musicals.

The musical genre is full of singers, dancers, composers and choreographers who are far more worthy than JA and her stupid two musicals.

Well I used to have mixed feelings about JA until some moron started a JA thread and started shoving stupid photos down our collective throat.

I'm confused. How are the photos being "shoved down your throat"?????? You aren't required to look at a thread named Julie Andrews, are you? Why visit the thread and constantly try to disrupt it? It strikes me as very strange. I'm trying to understand it. I loved looking at the photos. I like her. I've seen photos in many threads here. What's the difference? I'm just really confused by it all. It's as if you have a personal vendetta against her. As I've said, it's kind of creepy.

No, I have something about morons who start a worship thread and try to keep it bumped when no one else cares by using sock-puppets.

i would choose gene kelly or frank sinatra because they are about on the same scale as far as looks go. gorgeous! gene is first then frankie. if i didn't have a choice between those two i would go with fred astaire jimmy stewart or henry fonda.

oops! i just realized its musical celebrity and i put jimmy stewart and henry fonda in there. however jimmy was in a musical.