Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you were lost in a jungle, what "musical celebrity" would you choose?

Well I used to have mixed feelings about JA until some moron started a JA thread and started shoving stupid photos down our collective throat. JA was in just two -- only TWO -- successful musicals.

The musical genre is full of singers, dancers, composers and choreographers who are far more worthy than JA and her stupid two musicals.

Well I used to have mixed feelings about JA until some moron started a JA thread and started shoving stupid photos down our collective throat.

I'm confused. How are the photos being "shoved down your throat"?????? You aren't required to look at a thread named Julie Andrews, are you? Why visit the thread and constantly try to disrupt it? It strikes me as very strange. I'm trying to understand it. I loved looking at the photos. I like her. I've seen photos in many threads here. What's the difference? I'm just really confused by it all. It's as if you have a personal vendetta against her. As I've said, it's kind of creepy.

• 4 weeks later...

i would choose gene kelly or frank sinatra because they are about on the same scale as far as looks go. gorgeous! gene is first then frankie. if i didn't have a choice between those two i would go with fred astaire jimmy stewart or henry fonda.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...