Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

any ray milland fans

I'm a big fan of Mr. Milland. The only thing I can't accept him in is Westerns. He's just too refined, it's like seeing Cary Grant as a cowboy, DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!! My favorite of his is 'The Uninvited', but I like him from the mid 30's on up. And of course he was stellar in 'The Long Weekend', a hard movie for me to watch due to heavy drinking on the part of a couple of people I've loved.

Anne

I loved him in The Major and The Minor!

His autobiography he wrote, though, made him appear a little narrow-minded

and stuffy, but it didn't turn me away from some of his great performances.

Lost Weekend was also a good one, but I am most partial to

his Tony Wendice in Dial M For Murder.

I almost forgot about "It Happens Every Spring", a totally weird role for him although he was the perfect professor, a ball player - NEVER!

Also such a creep turned nice guy in Reap the Wild Wind. I had a hard time deciding who I liked better, The Duke or The Dude, in my 15 year old mind the first time I saw it.

Anne

I must confess I really like his villain in Dial M for Murder more than the "good guy" played by Robert Cummings! He was so suave and charming. I also thought he was very good in The Big Clock, The Uninvited and of course, in The Lost Weekend.

Miss G